- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
Weather Option 1
- 3:30 PM EDT on May 26, 2016
- 12:00 AM EDT on May 28, 2016
Friday 05/27/2016 20%
Clouds and some sun this morning with more clouds for this afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 87F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday 05/28/2016 20%
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 88F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday 05/29/2016 20%
Sunshine and clouds mixed. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 87F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday 05/30/2016 60%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 79F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday 05/31/2016 0%
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High around 85F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Weather Option 2