- Lititz legend: Mourning the loss of Ron Reedy
- Beyond ‘Hearthside Hymns’ — The Marlene Hershey story
- Acapella voices will ring in the holiday season
- Warwick stages ‘Animal Farm’ this weekend
- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
Weather Option 1
Saturday 12/03/2016 0%
Cloudy early with peeks of sunshine expected late. High 49F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday 12/04/2016 10%
Partly cloudy skies. High 47F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday 12/05/2016 20%
Mostly cloudy skies. High 48F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday 12/06/2016 100%
Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming cloudy with periods of rain later in the day. High 44F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
Wednesday 12/07/2016 60%
Chance of Rain
Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 47F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Weather Option 2