- This summer, at the movies…
- Singers wanted: Lititz Community Chorus re-forming
- Landis Valley gunsmith builds long rifle for museum’s auction
- The bugs are back!
- MC seniors capture first place at Science Olympiad
- Woodridge Swim Club to host beer fest May 6
- Fast times at Warwick Driving Park
- Pretzel Fest returns May 6
- Easter Egg Hunt List
- King Lear: the method to the madness
Weather Option 1
Wednesday 04/26/2017 10%
Clouds early, some clearing late. Lows overnight in the mid 50s.
Thursday 04/27/2017 10%
Partly cloudy. High around 80F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.
Friday 04/28/2017 10%
Sunny. High around 80F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday 04/29/2017 40%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High near 85F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday 04/30/2017 10%
A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. High 74F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.
Weather Option 2