- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
Weather Option 1
Tuesday 08/30/2016 0%
Abundant sunshine. High near 85F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday 08/31/2016 10%
Partly cloudy skies. High 87F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday 09/01/2016 50%
Chance of Rain
Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 79F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday 09/02/2016 10%
A mainly sunny sky. High 77F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday 09/03/2016 0%
Sunny skies. High 78F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Weather Option 2