- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
Weather Option 1
Saturday 07/23/2016 0%
Mostly sunny. High around 95F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday 07/24/2016 0%
Sunny along with a few clouds. Very hot. High 94F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday 07/25/2016 30%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Scattered clouds with the possibility of an isolated thunderstorm developing during the afternoon. Potential for severe thunderstorms. High 94F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Tuesday 07/26/2016 10%
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 94F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday 07/27/2016 10%
Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High 92F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Weather Option 2