LANCASTER COUNTY WEEKLIES, INC.
“It’s All About You!” Contest
RULES & REGULATIONS
“It’s All About You!” Contest is easy to enter. Fill out the official entry blank found in each week’s issue of the Lititz Record. Take the completed entry to the Lititz Record office located at 1 E. Main Street, Ephrata PA by Tuesday at noon. Entries may be mailed to the Lititz Record at P.O. Box 366, Lititz PA 17543 but must be received by Tuesday by noon. Each week’s prize drawing will be held on Tuesday and the winner will be announced in that week’s issue of the Lititz Record.
1. Must be 18 or older to participate.
2. Limited to residents of Lancaster County, PA and adjoining Pennsylvania counties (Berks, Chester, Dauphin, Lebanon, York).
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Entries for each week’s prize must be dropped off in the entry box located at the Lititz Record office. Entries must be received by Tuesday at noon following each prize week.
5. Only official entry blanks can be used to enter the contest. Entry blanks are available in The Lititz Record from May 24 to August 9. Also, entry blanks are available on a one per person per week basis at The Lititz Record office at 1 East Main Street, Ephrata, PA during office hours from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. No facsimiles or photocopies allowed.
6. Enter as many times with valid entries as you wish. The more entries you complete, the higher your chances of winning.
7. Entry blanks will be published weekly during the contest, May 24, 2012 thru August 9, 2012.
8. Each week, a winner will be selected in a random drawing from all valid entries submitted by the deadline. Each of the 12 weeks of the contest will feature three prizes with a value of at least $25 from the participating “It’s All About You” businesses. There are 12 contest weeks, and a total of $900 in prizes to be awarded to the weekly winners. At the end of the 12-week contest, a Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from all valid entries received during the contest by the final Tuesday deadline, 8/14/12. The Grand Prize winner will win a Gas Grill valued at $500.
9. You do not need to be present to win. Judges’ decisions final.
10. Limit one weekly prize to a household during the contest. Businesses and organizations are not eligible to enter.
11. The winners for the first week, 5/24/12, will be announced in the Lititz Record 5/31/12. The winners for the second week, 5/31/12, will be announced in the Lititz Record 6/7/12, and so on. The Grand Prize winner and twelfth week winners will be announced in the Lititz Record 8/16/12. Winners agree to allow their name & photo to be used in newspaper advertisements. All winners will be announced in the Lititz Record and will be contacted by mail.
12. Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes won and will be required to fill out and sign a form from Lancaster County Weeklies’ Business Office that includes name, address, telephone, signature and social security number in order for the prize to be released. If this form is not filled out, or the winner refuses to fill out this form, the winner’s entry becomes invalid and another drawing will be immediately held from among all entries received that week to choose a new winner.
13. Should the winner be unable to accept the prize for any other reason, a second drawing will be immediately held from among all entries received to choose a new winner.
14. Winners will be required to claim their prize in person at the Lititz Record office located at 1 E. Main St., Ephrata within two weeks of receipt of the mailed winner notification.
15. Lancaster Newspapers, Inc. and Lancaster County Weeklies, Inc. reserve the right to alter any rules of any contest at anytime.
16. Any attempt to bribe, coerce, or offer cash or a prize or a chance to win cash or a prize in exchange for an additional qualifying entry or additional multiple qualifying entries on the behalf of a contest participant by any other person is prohibited and will disqualify the contest entries of all persons involved in this activity
17. Employees of Lancaster County Weeklies, Inc. and the participating “It’s All About You!” advertisers and their immediate families living in the same household are not eligible to participate.
18. Complete rules & regulations are available at: http://lititzrecord.com/contests/. For those without online access, a printed copy of the complete rules & regulations is available at the front desk of the Lititz Record at 1 E. Main Street, Ephrata PA from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday during the contest dates.
19. Questions or comments about the “It’s All About You!” contest? Contact (717)721-4413.