- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Lauren Ann Johnson, Leola, and Dane Monroe Martin, East Petersburg, have announced their engagement.
Lauren is the daughter of Dr. Henry and Cyndee Johnson, Montoursville. She is a 2006 graduate of Montoursville Area High School and earned her doctorate in physical therapy from Lebanon Valley College. She is a physical therapist for CPRS Physical Therapy.
Dane is the son of Dan and Jerilyn Martin, Lititz. He is a 2005 graduate of Lititz Christian School and a veteran of the U.S. Coast Guard, where he achieved the rank of Second Class Petty Officer as an aviation electronics technician. He is currently a student at Lancaster Bible College.
A July 6 wedding is planned.