- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
Lauren Ann Johnson, Leola, and Dane Monroe Martin, East Petersburg, have announced their engagement.
Lauren is the daughter of Dr. Henry and Cyndee Johnson, Montoursville. She is a 2006 graduate of Montoursville Area High School and earned her doctorate in physical therapy from Lebanon Valley College. She is a physical therapist for CPRS Physical Therapy.
Dane is the son of Dan and Jerilyn Martin, Lititz. He is a 2005 graduate of Lititz Christian School and a veteran of the U.S. Coast Guard, where he achieved the rank of Second Class Petty Officer as an aviation electronics technician. He is currently a student at Lancaster Bible College.
A July 6 wedding is planned.