- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Lauren Ann Johnson, Leola, and Dane Monroe Martin, East Petersburg, have announced their engagement.
Lauren is the daughter of Dr. Henry and Cyndee Johnson, Montoursville. She is a 2006 graduate of Montoursville Area High School and earned her doctorate in physical therapy from Lebanon Valley College. She is a physical therapist for CPRS Physical Therapy.
Dane is the son of Dan and Jerilyn Martin, Lititz. He is a 2005 graduate of Lititz Christian School and a veteran of the U.S. Coast Guard, where he achieved the rank of Second Class Petty Officer as an aviation electronics technician. He is currently a student at Lancaster Bible College.
A July 6 wedding is planned.