- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
Lauren Ann Johnson, Leola, and Dane Monroe Martin, East Petersburg, have announced their engagement.
Lauren is the daughter of Dr. Henry and Cyndee Johnson, Montoursville. She is a 2006 graduate of Montoursville Area High School and earned her doctorate in physical therapy from Lebanon Valley College. She is a physical therapist for CPRS Physical Therapy.
Dane is the son of Dan and Jerilyn Martin, Lititz. He is a 2005 graduate of Lititz Christian School and a veteran of the U.S. Coast Guard, where he achieved the rank of Second Class Petty Officer as an aviation electronics technician. He is currently a student at Lancaster Bible College.
A July 6 wedding is planned.