- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Lauren Ann Johnson, Leola, and Dane Monroe Martin, East Petersburg, have announced their engagement.
Lauren is the daughter of Dr. Henry and Cyndee Johnson, Montoursville. She is a 2006 graduate of Montoursville Area High School and earned her doctorate in physical therapy from Lebanon Valley College. She is a physical therapist for CPRS Physical Therapy.
Dane is the son of Dan and Jerilyn Martin, Lititz. He is a 2005 graduate of Lititz Christian School and a veteran of the U.S. Coast Guard, where he achieved the rank of Second Class Petty Officer as an aviation electronics technician. He is currently a student at Lancaster Bible College.
A July 6 wedding is planned.