- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
Robert P. Sullivan
60, Troop 142 Scout leader, St. James Folk Group musician
Robert P. Sullivan, 60, Lititz, passed away Thursday, Aug. 8, 2013.
Born in Methuen, Mass., he was the son of the late Bernard and Esther (Connor) Sullivan. Bob was the husband of Donna (Perino) Sullivan with whom he celebrated 27 years of marriage.
Bob graduated from St. John’s Preparatory School, Danvers, Mass., and also St. Michael’s College, Vt. He was a member of the St. James Folk Group, the Heritage Chorale of Lancaster and the Respect Life Committee. He was an assistant Scout Master for Troop 142, 4th Degree Knight and a PGK of Council 10827.
In addition to his wife, Donna, Bob is survived by a son: Paul Sullivan of Lititz; a daughter: Stacy Sullivan of the U.S. Air Force; brother: Rev. Francis E. Sullivan of Salem, Mass.; two sisters: Maryalice Smith (Edward) of N.J. and Maureen Williams (Richard) of N.Y. and nieces and nephews.
A mass of Christian burial was held at Aug. 13, 2013 at St. James Catholic Church, Lititz, with Rev. Frank Sullivan and Rev. James O’Blaney CSSR as Concelebrants. Interment was at Longenecker’s Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the Robert P. Sullivan Memorial Fund, c/o Knights of Columbus Council 10827, Saint James Church, 505 Woodcrest Ave., Lititz, PA 17543.
To send the family online condolences, please visit snyderfuneralhome.com.