- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Patricia MannonBrethren Village resident, homemaker
Patricia "Pat" Mannon passed away peacefully at Brethren Village, Lititz, Thursday, Sept. 1, 2011.
She was the wife of Al Mannon of Lititz, celebrating 56 years of marriage on Aug. 27. She was the daughter of Robert and Virginia Moody and was born in West Orange, N.J.
Pat enjoyed her seven grandchildren, homemaking and gardening.
Besides her husband, she is survived by her son: Tom, husband of Kim, of Lititz; Jim, husband of Colleen, of Lancaster; Steve, of Rock Hill, S.C.; and Bruce, of Mount Joy; and daughter: Sandra, wife of Bill Landy, of Philadelphia.
Funeral service will take place at Highland Presbyterian Church at 11 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 10.