- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
Patricia MannonBrethren Village resident, homemaker
Patricia "Pat" Mannon passed away peacefully at Brethren Village, Lititz, Thursday, Sept. 1, 2011.
She was the wife of Al Mannon of Lititz, celebrating 56 years of marriage on Aug. 27. She was the daughter of Robert and Virginia Moody and was born in West Orange, N.J.
Pat enjoyed her seven grandchildren, homemaking and gardening.
Besides her husband, she is survived by her son: Tom, husband of Kim, of Lititz; Jim, husband of Colleen, of Lancaster; Steve, of Rock Hill, S.C.; and Bruce, of Mount Joy; and daughter: Sandra, wife of Bill Landy, of Philadelphia.
Funeral service will take place at Highland Presbyterian Church at 11 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 10.