- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Patricia MannonBrethren Village resident, homemaker
Patricia "Pat" Mannon passed away peacefully at Brethren Village, Lititz, Thursday, Sept. 1, 2011.
She was the wife of Al Mannon of Lititz, celebrating 56 years of marriage on Aug. 27. She was the daughter of Robert and Virginia Moody and was born in West Orange, N.J.
Pat enjoyed her seven grandchildren, homemaking and gardening.
Besides her husband, she is survived by her son: Tom, husband of Kim, of Lititz; Jim, husband of Colleen, of Lancaster; Steve, of Rock Hill, S.C.; and Bruce, of Mount Joy; and daughter: Sandra, wife of Bill Landy, of Philadelphia.
Funeral service will take place at Highland Presbyterian Church at 11 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 10.