- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Patricia MannonBrethren Village resident, homemaker
Patricia "Pat" Mannon passed away peacefully at Brethren Village, Lititz, Thursday, Sept. 1, 2011.
She was the wife of Al Mannon of Lititz, celebrating 56 years of marriage on Aug. 27. She was the daughter of Robert and Virginia Moody and was born in West Orange, N.J.
Pat enjoyed her seven grandchildren, homemaking and gardening.
Besides her husband, she is survived by her son: Tom, husband of Kim, of Lititz; Jim, husband of Colleen, of Lancaster; Steve, of Rock Hill, S.C.; and Bruce, of Mount Joy; and daughter: Sandra, wife of Bill Landy, of Philadelphia.
Funeral service will take place at Highland Presbyterian Church at 11 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 10.