- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Patricia MannonBrethren Village resident, homemaker
Patricia "Pat" Mannon passed away peacefully at Brethren Village, Lititz, Thursday, Sept. 1, 2011.
She was the wife of Al Mannon of Lititz, celebrating 56 years of marriage on Aug. 27. She was the daughter of Robert and Virginia Moody and was born in West Orange, N.J.
Pat enjoyed her seven grandchildren, homemaking and gardening.
Besides her husband, she is survived by her son: Tom, husband of Kim, of Lititz; Jim, husband of Colleen, of Lancaster; Steve, of Rock Hill, S.C.; and Bruce, of Mount Joy; and daughter: Sandra, wife of Bill Landy, of Philadelphia.
Funeral service will take place at Highland Presbyterian Church at 11 a.m. on Saturday, Sept. 10.