- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Kathryn A. Row75, United Zion resident, Red Hat member
Kathryn A. Row, 75, of Lititz, passed away Monday, Sept. 5, 2011 at United Zion Nursing Home after a brave fight with lung cancer.
Born in Pittsburgh, she was the daughter of the late Herbert and Katherine (Volmer) Reardon. Kathryn was the wife of the late Dr. Harry G. Resh, who died in 2002, and later the late Richard J. Row, who died in 2010.
Kathryn worked alongside her first husband for many years running his practice. After his retirement, she established her own business, Kreative AppliquÃ©s, which she enjoyed for 12 years. She was a member of Lititz Church of the Brethren, Red Hat Society and Sweet Adeline’s. She enjoyed oil painting, traveling and wintering in Arizona.
Kathryn is survived by three children: Harry R. "Rick," husband of Judy Resh, of Manheim; Susan, wife of Michael Bingeman, of Lititz; and Linda Raines, of Lancaster; eight grandchildren; and a brother-in-law: Jim, husband of Carol Row, of Lititz.
She was preceded in death by a brother: Richard Reardon.
A memorial service will be held on Oct. 1 at Lititz Church of the Brethren, 300 W. Orange St., Lititz, at 11:30 a.m. Interment will be private at Old Zion Church Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions can be made to United Zion Retirement Community Caring Fund, 722 Furnace Hills Pike, Lititz, PA 17543.
To send an online condolence or for more information, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.