- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Joyce Mumma70, ECH food service employee, enjoyed antiquing
Joyce L. Mumma, 70, formerly of Akron and Denver, died Monday, Jan. 2, 2012 in United Zion Retirement Community, Lititz.
She was born in Fivepointville, a daughter of the late Howard G. and Anna (Pierce) Brendle. Her husband, Kenneth Lee Mumma Sr., died Jan. 17, 2010.
A member of Reamstown Church of God, she worked many years in food service with Ephrata Community Hospital and also Cinderella Knitting Mill and Art Pannebecker Auction Service. Joyce enjoyed traveling, antiquing and time with her family.
Surviving are sons: Robert Allen, husband of Elizabeth DeAnn (Moore) Mumma, of Oceanside, Calif.; and Randy S., husband of Wanda Sue (Hufford) Mumma, of Denver; grandchildren: Casey, Anna, Kendall, Elizabeth, Bobby Ray, Joshua and Amanda; great-grandson: Josiah; and a sister: Margaret McEvoy, of Ephrata.
She was also predeceased by a son: Kenneth L. Jr.; sister: Mary Duing; and brothers: Walter, William and Howard Brendle.
Funeral services were held on Jan. 6 from Reamstown Church of God, Stevens, with her pastors, the Rev. Arthur T. Karick and the Rev. Joel R. Hainley, officiating. Burial took place in Muddy Creek Cemetery, Swartzville.
Joyce requested that rather than flowers, contributions be sent to her church.
For more information, visit goodfuneral.com.