- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Joyce Mumma70, ECH food service employee, enjoyed antiquing
Joyce L. Mumma, 70, formerly of Akron and Denver, died Monday, Jan. 2, 2012 in United Zion Retirement Community, Lititz.
She was born in Fivepointville, a daughter of the late Howard G. and Anna (Pierce) Brendle. Her husband, Kenneth Lee Mumma Sr., died Jan. 17, 2010.
A member of Reamstown Church of God, she worked many years in food service with Ephrata Community Hospital and also Cinderella Knitting Mill and Art Pannebecker Auction Service. Joyce enjoyed traveling, antiquing and time with her family.
Surviving are sons: Robert Allen, husband of Elizabeth DeAnn (Moore) Mumma, of Oceanside, Calif.; and Randy S., husband of Wanda Sue (Hufford) Mumma, of Denver; grandchildren: Casey, Anna, Kendall, Elizabeth, Bobby Ray, Joshua and Amanda; great-grandson: Josiah; and a sister: Margaret McEvoy, of Ephrata.
She was also predeceased by a son: Kenneth L. Jr.; sister: Mary Duing; and brothers: Walter, William and Howard Brendle.
Funeral services were held on Jan. 6 from Reamstown Church of God, Stevens, with her pastors, the Rev. Arthur T. Karick and the Rev. Joel R. Hainley, officiating. Burial took place in Muddy Creek Cemetery, Swartzville.
Joyce requested that rather than flowers, contributions be sent to her church.
For more information, visit goodfuneral.com.