- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Emily M. Liddick65, Lititz resident, gardening enthusiast
Emily Maurer Liddick, 65, of Lititz, passed away Saturday, Nov. 5, 2011 at her home.
Born in Lebanon, she was the daughter of the late Elmer "Blondie" Maurer and Joyce (Fox) Maurer. She was married to Michael Liddick for 41 years.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by three brothers: William E., husband of Carol Maurer, of Mahwah, N.J.; Earl P., husband of Douchka Maurer, of Palm Harbor, Fla.; and Gernant E., husband of Suzanne Maurer, of West Chester; a niece: Lillian Maurer; and nephew: Eric Maurer.
Emily was raised in Sayre and graduated from Sayre High School. She was an out-reaching and caring person who loved gardening and children, including her grand niece and nephew.
A memorial service will be held at 3 p.m. on Nov. 27 at the Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, 3110 Lititz Pike, Lititz.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions can be made in Emily’s memory to the Goodwill Fire Company No. 1, 299 W. Washington Ave., Myerstown, PA 17067.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.