- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Emily M. Liddick65, Lititz resident, gardening enthusiast
Emily Maurer Liddick, 65, of Lititz, passed away Saturday, Nov. 5, 2011 at her home.
Born in Lebanon, she was the daughter of the late Elmer "Blondie" Maurer and Joyce (Fox) Maurer. She was married to Michael Liddick for 41 years.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by three brothers: William E., husband of Carol Maurer, of Mahwah, N.J.; Earl P., husband of Douchka Maurer, of Palm Harbor, Fla.; and Gernant E., husband of Suzanne Maurer, of West Chester; a niece: Lillian Maurer; and nephew: Eric Maurer.
Emily was raised in Sayre and graduated from Sayre High School. She was an out-reaching and caring person who loved gardening and children, including her grand niece and nephew.
A memorial service will be held at 3 p.m. on Nov. 27 at the Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, 3110 Lititz Pike, Lititz.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions can be made in Emily’s memory to the Goodwill Fire Company No. 1, 299 W. Washington Ave., Myerstown, PA 17067.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.