- MC High school hosts Science Olympiad
- Saturday’s travelogue visits China
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Downtown diversity
- MC Middle School principal resigns
- How sweet it is!
- Cool lineup!
- Free PA campground directory offered
- Reality TV celebrity Jon Gosselin to judge Lititz chili
- Locals earn blue ribbons at PA Farm Show
Emily M. Liddick65, Lititz resident, gardening enthusiast
Emily Maurer Liddick, 65, of Lititz, passed away Saturday, Nov. 5, 2011 at her home.
Born in Lebanon, she was the daughter of the late Elmer "Blondie" Maurer and Joyce (Fox) Maurer. She was married to Michael Liddick for 41 years.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by three brothers: William E., husband of Carol Maurer, of Mahwah, N.J.; Earl P., husband of Douchka Maurer, of Palm Harbor, Fla.; and Gernant E., husband of Suzanne Maurer, of West Chester; a niece: Lillian Maurer; and nephew: Eric Maurer.
Emily was raised in Sayre and graduated from Sayre High School. She was an out-reaching and caring person who loved gardening and children, including her grand niece and nephew.
A memorial service will be held at 3 p.m. on Nov. 27 at the Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, 3110 Lititz Pike, Lititz.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions can be made in Emily’s memory to the Goodwill Fire Company No. 1, 299 W. Washington Ave., Myerstown, PA 17067.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.