- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
- Northwest EMS breaks ground on new Manheim facility
- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
Emily M. Liddick65, Lititz resident, gardening enthusiast
Emily Maurer Liddick, 65, of Lititz, passed away Saturday, Nov. 5, 2011 at her home.
Born in Lebanon, she was the daughter of the late Elmer "Blondie" Maurer and Joyce (Fox) Maurer. She was married to Michael Liddick for 41 years.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by three brothers: William E., husband of Carol Maurer, of Mahwah, N.J.; Earl P., husband of Douchka Maurer, of Palm Harbor, Fla.; and Gernant E., husband of Suzanne Maurer, of West Chester; a niece: Lillian Maurer; and nephew: Eric Maurer.
Emily was raised in Sayre and graduated from Sayre High School. She was an out-reaching and caring person who loved gardening and children, including her grand niece and nephew.
A memorial service will be held at 3 p.m. on Nov. 27 at the Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, 3110 Lititz Pike, Lititz.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions can be made in Emily’s memory to the Goodwill Fire Company No. 1, 299 W. Washington Ave., Myerstown, PA 17067.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.