- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Emily M. Liddick65, Lititz resident, gardening enthusiast
Emily Maurer Liddick, 65, of Lititz, passed away Saturday, Nov. 5, 2011 at her home.
Born in Lebanon, she was the daughter of the late Elmer "Blondie" Maurer and Joyce (Fox) Maurer. She was married to Michael Liddick for 41 years.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by three brothers: William E., husband of Carol Maurer, of Mahwah, N.J.; Earl P., husband of Douchka Maurer, of Palm Harbor, Fla.; and Gernant E., husband of Suzanne Maurer, of West Chester; a niece: Lillian Maurer; and nephew: Eric Maurer.
Emily was raised in Sayre and graduated from Sayre High School. She was an out-reaching and caring person who loved gardening and children, including her grand niece and nephew.
A memorial service will be held at 3 p.m. on Nov. 27 at the Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, 3110 Lititz Pike, Lititz.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions can be made in Emily’s memory to the Goodwill Fire Company No. 1, 299 W. Washington Ave., Myerstown, PA 17067.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.