- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Christina Joy Shanholtz, 33, Penryn resident, mother of two, dog lover
Christina Joy Shanholtz, 33, of Newport Road, Manheim, died Sunday, April 6, 2014 in a fire at her home.
Born February 5, 1981 in Chambersburg, she was a daughter of James P. Shanholtz of Chambersburg and Paula Mae Ciprich of Mercersburg.
Services were April 12 in the Fogelsanger-Bricker Funeral Home, Shippensburg, with the Rev. Harold E. Yeager officiating. Burial was in Spring Hill cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Manheim ATA Martial Arts, c/o Lauren Minnich, 95 Doe Run Road, Manheim, PA 17545.
Online condolences may be expressed at fogelsanger-brickerfuneralhome.com. Arrangements by Fogelsanger-Bricker Funeral Home, Inc.