- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
Christina Joy Shanholtz, 33, Penryn resident, mother of two, dog lover
Christina Joy Shanholtz, 33, of Newport Road, Manheim, died Sunday, April 6, 2014 in a fire at her home.
Born February 5, 1981 in Chambersburg, she was a daughter of James P. Shanholtz of Chambersburg and Paula Mae Ciprich of Mercersburg.
Services were April 12 in the Fogelsanger-Bricker Funeral Home, Shippensburg, with the Rev. Harold E. Yeager officiating. Burial was in Spring Hill cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Manheim ATA Martial Arts, c/o Lauren Minnich, 95 Doe Run Road, Manheim, PA 17545.
Online condolences may be expressed at fogelsanger-brickerfuneralhome.com. Arrangements by Fogelsanger-Bricker Funeral Home, Inc.