- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Christina Joy Shanholtz, 33, Penryn resident, mother of two, dog lover
Christina Joy Shanholtz, 33, of Newport Road, Manheim, died Sunday, April 6, 2014 in a fire at her home.
Born February 5, 1981 in Chambersburg, she was a daughter of James P. Shanholtz of Chambersburg and Paula Mae Ciprich of Mercersburg.
Services were April 12 in the Fogelsanger-Bricker Funeral Home, Shippensburg, with the Rev. Harold E. Yeager officiating. Burial was in Spring Hill cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Manheim ATA Martial Arts, c/o Lauren Minnich, 95 Doe Run Road, Manheim, PA 17545.
Online condolences may be expressed at fogelsanger-brickerfuneralhome.com. Arrangements by Fogelsanger-Bricker Funeral Home, Inc.