- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Christina Joy Shanholtz, 33, Penryn resident, mother of two, dog lover
Christina Joy Shanholtz, 33, of Newport Road, Manheim, died Sunday, April 6, 2014 in a fire at her home.
Born February 5, 1981 in Chambersburg, she was a daughter of James P. Shanholtz of Chambersburg and Paula Mae Ciprich of Mercersburg.
Services were April 12 in the Fogelsanger-Bricker Funeral Home, Shippensburg, with the Rev. Harold E. Yeager officiating. Burial was in Spring Hill cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Manheim ATA Martial Arts, c/o Lauren Minnich, 95 Doe Run Road, Manheim, PA 17545.
Online condolences may be expressed at fogelsanger-brickerfuneralhome.com. Arrangements by Fogelsanger-Bricker Funeral Home, Inc.