- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Christina Joy Shanholtz, 33, Penryn resident, mother of two, dog lover
Christina Joy Shanholtz, 33, of Newport Road, Manheim, died Sunday, April 6, 2014 in a fire at her home.
Born February 5, 1981 in Chambersburg, she was a daughter of James P. Shanholtz of Chambersburg and Paula Mae Ciprich of Mercersburg.
Services were April 12 in the Fogelsanger-Bricker Funeral Home, Shippensburg, with the Rev. Harold E. Yeager officiating. Burial was in Spring Hill cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Manheim ATA Martial Arts, c/o Lauren Minnich, 95 Doe Run Road, Manheim, PA 17545.
Online condolences may be expressed at fogelsanger-brickerfuneralhome.com. Arrangements by Fogelsanger-Bricker Funeral Home, Inc.