- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
Art Show set for park
Lititz Springs Park will play host to over 150 amateur and professional artists at the Village Art Association’s 46th annual Lititz Outdoor Art Show.
The event will be held, rain or shine, on July 28 from 9 a.m to 5 p.m. in Lititz Springs Park.
There is no admission charge. Artisans will be displaying their work and competing for $1,700 in cash awards. Patrons will get to interact by voting for their favorite artist for the People’s Choice Award.
Art will be for show/sale in the following categories: Oil/Acrylic, Watercolor, Pastel, Drawing/Graphics, Woodcarving, Pottery (wheel thrown or hand built) and Metal Sculpture.
Registration for this year is closed, however applications for next year’s event are available online at lititzart.com.
For further information, call 371-4768.