- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Art Show set for park
Lititz Springs Park will play host to over 150 amateur and professional artists at the Village Art Association’s 46th annual Lititz Outdoor Art Show.
The event will be held, rain or shine, on July 28 from 9 a.m to 5 p.m. in Lititz Springs Park.
There is no admission charge. Artisans will be displaying their work and competing for $1,700 in cash awards. Patrons will get to interact by voting for their favorite artist for the People’s Choice Award.
Art will be for show/sale in the following categories: Oil/Acrylic, Watercolor, Pastel, Drawing/Graphics, Woodcarving, Pottery (wheel thrown or hand built) and Metal Sculpture.
Registration for this year is closed, however applications for next year’s event are available online at lititzart.com.
For further information, call 371-4768.