- Lititz legend: Mourning the loss of Ron Reedy
- Beyond ‘Hearthside Hymns’ — The Marlene Hershey story
- Acapella voices will ring in the holiday season
- Warwick stages ‘Animal Farm’ this weekend
- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
Trombone choir announces Easter morning on sleepy Lititz streets
Strains of the Easter chorale “Sleepers Wake” may be heard on the streets of Lititz at 4 a.m. on Easter morning as the Moravian brass ensemble, still called a Trombone Choir from its formation in...
- Posted April 16, 2014