- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
Trombone choir announces Easter morning on sleepy Lititz streets
Strains of the Easter chorale “Sleepers Wake” may be heard on the streets of Lititz at 4 a.m. on Easter morning as the Moravian brass ensemble, still called a Trombone Choir from its formation in...
- Posted April 16, 2014