- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
Trombone choir announces Easter morning on sleepy Lititz streets
Strains of the Easter chorale “Sleepers Wake” may be heard on the streets of Lititz at 4 a.m. on Easter morning as the Moravian brass ensemble, still called a Trombone Choir from its formation in...
- Posted April 16, 2014