- On your mark, get set, glow!
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Shop for Mom on 2nd Friday
- Artist’s Alley spotlights local creativity
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Casey L. Schmuck, 34, member of Reamstown Church of God, gas station asst. manager
Casey L. Schmuck, 34, of Rothsville, passed away unexpectedly at home on Thursday, April 24, 2014.
Born in Ephrata, Casey was a daughter of John C. and Debbie L. (Dull) Schmuck. Casey was a member of Reamstown Church of God and was a gas station Assistant Manager.
In addition to her parents, Casey is survived by her fiancé: Heriberto Espola; sister: Heather L. Schmuck; maternal grandparents: William and Lucille Dull; niece: Destiny Butler; and nephew: Tyler Gregory.
Services were held April 29 at Paul L. Gravenor Home for Funerals, Ephrata, with the Rev. Arthur T. Karick officiating. Place of interment was Brunnerville United Methodist Cemetery.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com. Arrangements by Paul L. Gravenor Home for Funerals, Ephrata.