- Northwest EMS breaks ground on new Manheim facility
- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
Casey L. Schmuck, 34, member of Reamstown Church of God, gas station asst. manager
Casey L. Schmuck, 34, of Rothsville, passed away unexpectedly at home on Thursday, April 24, 2014.
Born in Ephrata, Casey was a daughter of John C. and Debbie L. (Dull) Schmuck. Casey was a member of Reamstown Church of God and was a gas station Assistant Manager.
In addition to her parents, Casey is survived by her fiancé: Heriberto Espola; sister: Heather L. Schmuck; maternal grandparents: William and Lucille Dull; niece: Destiny Butler; and nephew: Tyler Gregory.
Services were held April 29 at Paul L. Gravenor Home for Funerals, Ephrata, with the Rev. Arthur T. Karick officiating. Place of interment was Brunnerville United Methodist Cemetery.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com. Arrangements by Paul L. Gravenor Home for Funerals, Ephrata.