- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Casey L. Schmuck, 34, member of Reamstown Church of God, gas station asst. manager
Casey L. Schmuck, 34, of Rothsville, passed away unexpectedly at home on Thursday, April 24, 2014.
Born in Ephrata, Casey was a daughter of John C. and Debbie L. (Dull) Schmuck. Casey was a member of Reamstown Church of God and was a gas station Assistant Manager.
In addition to her parents, Casey is survived by her fiancé: Heriberto Espola; sister: Heather L. Schmuck; maternal grandparents: William and Lucille Dull; niece: Destiny Butler; and nephew: Tyler Gregory.
Services were held April 29 at Paul L. Gravenor Home for Funerals, Ephrata, with the Rev. Arthur T. Karick officiating. Place of interment was Brunnerville United Methodist Cemetery.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com. Arrangements by Paul L. Gravenor Home for Funerals, Ephrata.