- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
All posts tagged "recipes"
Candy Clay Recipe Rainy Day Fun: “Candy Clay” is just one name given to this edible material. Easy to create, a blast to play with and completely edible, one recipe makes a lot of fun for all...
- Posted March 25, 2014
“Candy Cones” with Wilbur Chocolate
Ingredients: Wilbur Chocolate Confectionery Coating (your choice of milk, dark or white) Joy Color Ice Cream Cups (cones) Your choice of multi-colored sprinkles or nonpareils Marshmallows Wilbur Buds, Miscellaneous small candies. Directions: Make as many as you’d...
- Posted March 12, 2014