- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
WHS seniors compete in National Club Championship
Warwick rising seniors Noelle Kephart and Marleise Emrhein recently competed in the USA Field Hockey National Club Championship which was held June 16-18 at Lancaster’s Spooky Nook Sports, Home of USA Field Hockey. Kephart is a Lock Haven University recruit and Emrhein is a University of Michigan recruit.
The top 16 U19 club field hockey teams from across the nation competed to earn the title of the best club team in the country. Kephart’s Nook Field Hockey Club finished in fourth place with a record of 3-2-1.
Emrhein helped the X-Calibur Field Hockey Club, Pottstown, win the silver medal with a record of 5-1 while outscoring their opponents 29-3.