- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
WHS seniors compete in National Club Championship
Warwick rising seniors Noelle Kephart and Marleise Emrhein recently competed in the USA Field Hockey National Club Championship which was held June 16-18 at Lancaster’s Spooky Nook Sports, Home of USA Field Hockey. Kephart is a Lock Haven University recruit and Emrhein is a University of Michigan recruit.
The top 16 U19 club field hockey teams from across the nation competed to earn the title of the best club team in the country. Kephart’s Nook Field Hockey Club finished in fourth place with a record of 3-2-1.
Emrhein helped the X-Calibur Field Hockey Club, Pottstown, win the silver medal with a record of 5-1 while outscoring their opponents 29-3.