- Northwest EMS breaks ground on new Manheim facility
- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
WHS seniors compete in National Club Championship
Warwick rising seniors Noelle Kephart and Marleise Emrhein recently competed in the USA Field Hockey National Club Championship which was held June 16-18 at Lancaster’s Spooky Nook Sports, Home of USA Field Hockey. Kephart is a Lock Haven University recruit and Emrhein is a University of Michigan recruit.
The top 16 U19 club field hockey teams from across the nation competed to earn the title of the best club team in the country. Kephart’s Nook Field Hockey Club finished in fourth place with a record of 3-2-1.
Emrhein helped the X-Calibur Field Hockey Club, Pottstown, win the silver medal with a record of 5-1 while outscoring their opponents 29-3.
Paid in the shade
Council supports rebate program for problem trees Lititz may be...
‘Lititz Remembers’ fallen heroes
In his Gettysburg address, given to dedicate the Soldier’s National...
Linden Hall kicks off local graduations
Co-valedictorians hail from Lancaster County Women have made strides in...
WESC honors volunteers
The Warwick Emergency Services Commission hosted a Volunteer Appreciation Banquet...
Kissel Hill Cemetery beautification set for June 27
What started out as a post on a Lititz history...
Charles A. Magee IV, 23, Warwick grad, worked at Roma Pizza, Lancaster Alliance Church member
Chuckie Magee, 23, of Lititz, went home to be with...
Dorothy J. Cox, Moravian Manor resident, avid volunteer, beloved grandmother
Dorothy J. Cox died Saturday evening at Moravian Manor in...
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, popular Lititz police officer, HAM radio enthusiast
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, 533 Spring Avenue, Lititz, passed...
- July 23, 2014