- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
WHS seniors compete in National Club Championship
Warwick rising seniors Noelle Kephart and Marleise Emrhein recently competed in the USA Field Hockey National Club Championship which was held June 16-18 at Lancaster’s Spooky Nook Sports, Home of USA Field Hockey. Kephart is a Lock Haven University recruit and Emrhein is a University of Michigan recruit.
The top 16 U19 club field hockey teams from across the nation competed to earn the title of the best club team in the country. Kephart’s Nook Field Hockey Club finished in fourth place with a record of 3-2-1.
Emrhein helped the X-Calibur Field Hockey Club, Pottstown, win the silver medal with a record of 5-1 while outscoring their opponents 29-3.