- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Warwick foursome excels at National Futures Championships
Four current and former Warwick field hockey players recently returned from the USA National Futures Championships in Virginia Beach, Va.
Emily Harting, Alyssa Manley and Emma Rissinger — all from the Warwick Class of 2012 — participated in the Futures Elite Championship. Futures Elite represents the best high school field hockey athletes in the country. These athletes have been identified as having the skills, talent, and potential to successfully continue through the Olympic Development Pipeline.
Warwick sophomore-to-be Marleise Emrhein partipated in the U16 Division of the National Futures Championship.
The Futures program is the Olympic Development Program of the United States Field Hockey Association.
In addition, Manley was selected for Junior National Camp, which is the most elite field hockey camp in the country. That camp was held at the University of Massachusetts from July 9-12. Emrhein was selected for the AAU Junior Olympic Games, to be held in Houston, Texas from July 30 to Aug. 4. More FUTURES, page B-3