- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
Warwick foursome excels at National Futures Championships
Four current and former Warwick field hockey players recently returned from the USA National Futures Championships in Virginia Beach, Va.
Emily Harting, Alyssa Manley and Emma Rissinger — all from the Warwick Class of 2012 — participated in the Futures Elite Championship. Futures Elite represents the best high school field hockey athletes in the country. These athletes have been identified as having the skills, talent, and potential to successfully continue through the Olympic Development Pipeline.
Warwick sophomore-to-be Marleise Emrhein partipated in the U16 Division of the National Futures Championship.
The Futures program is the Olympic Development Program of the United States Field Hockey Association.
In addition, Manley was selected for Junior National Camp, which is the most elite field hockey camp in the country. That camp was held at the University of Massachusetts from July 9-12. Emrhein was selected for the AAU Junior Olympic Games, to be held in Houston, Texas from July 30 to Aug. 4. More FUTURES, page B-3