- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
Second-half run leads Warwick past CD, 17-12
Juniors Alex White and Jess Talbot scored four goals apiece, as the Warwick girls lacrosse team snapped a 6-6 halftime tie against Central Dauphin last Thursday with an 11-6 second-half run, leading them to a 17-12 non-league victory in Lititz.
Meredith Michel chipped in with three goals and two assists, while Maren Nordhoy and Marleise Emrhein connected twice apiece for the Lady Warriors (1-3 L-L, 3-3 overall), who outshot CD 29-19. Nordhoy also chipped in with an assist.
Others who found the net for the Warwick girls were Noelle Kephart and Alyssa Manley, while goalies Amber Dutcher and Brooke Garman combined for six saves.
Last Wednesday, April 4, Warwick dropped an 18-2 loss to Manheim Township in a Section One match in Neffsville.
Talbot and White accounted for the Lady Warriors’ only goals, who were outshot by the Blue Streaks 23-10.