- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
Second-half run leads Warwick past CD, 17-12
Juniors Alex White and Jess Talbot scored four goals apiece, as the Warwick girls lacrosse team snapped a 6-6 halftime tie against Central Dauphin last Thursday with an 11-6 second-half run, leading them to a 17-12 non-league victory in Lititz.
Meredith Michel chipped in with three goals and two assists, while Maren Nordhoy and Marleise Emrhein connected twice apiece for the Lady Warriors (1-3 L-L, 3-3 overall), who outshot CD 29-19. Nordhoy also chipped in with an assist.
Others who found the net for the Warwick girls were Noelle Kephart and Alyssa Manley, while goalies Amber Dutcher and Brooke Garman combined for six saves.
Last Wednesday, April 4, Warwick dropped an 18-2 loss to Manheim Township in a Section One match in Neffsville.
Talbot and White accounted for the Lady Warriors’ only goals, who were outshot by the Blue Streaks 23-10.