- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Second-half run leads Warwick past CD, 17-12
Juniors Alex White and Jess Talbot scored four goals apiece, as the Warwick girls lacrosse team snapped a 6-6 halftime tie against Central Dauphin last Thursday with an 11-6 second-half run, leading them to a 17-12 non-league victory in Lititz.
Meredith Michel chipped in with three goals and two assists, while Maren Nordhoy and Marleise Emrhein connected twice apiece for the Lady Warriors (1-3 L-L, 3-3 overall), who outshot CD 29-19. Nordhoy also chipped in with an assist.
Others who found the net for the Warwick girls were Noelle Kephart and Alyssa Manley, while goalies Amber Dutcher and Brooke Garman combined for six saves.
Last Wednesday, April 4, Warwick dropped an 18-2 loss to Manheim Township in a Section One match in Neffsville.
Talbot and White accounted for the Lady Warriors’ only goals, who were outshot by the Blue Streaks 23-10.