- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Second-half run leads Warwick past CD, 17-12
Juniors Alex White and Jess Talbot scored four goals apiece, as the Warwick girls lacrosse team snapped a 6-6 halftime tie against Central Dauphin last Thursday with an 11-6 second-half run, leading them to a 17-12 non-league victory in Lititz.
Meredith Michel chipped in with three goals and two assists, while Maren Nordhoy and Marleise Emrhein connected twice apiece for the Lady Warriors (1-3 L-L, 3-3 overall), who outshot CD 29-19. Nordhoy also chipped in with an assist.
Others who found the net for the Warwick girls were Noelle Kephart and Alyssa Manley, while goalies Amber Dutcher and Brooke Garman combined for six saves.
Last Wednesday, April 4, Warwick dropped an 18-2 loss to Manheim Township in a Section One match in Neffsville.
Talbot and White accounted for the Lady Warriors’ only goals, who were outshot by the Blue Streaks 23-10.