- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Manley named to National U19 team
Alyssa Manley, a 2012 Warwick graduate, was named to the 2012-13 U.S. U19 Junior National squad. In July, Alyssa was invited to compete for a spot on the team at USA Field Hockey’s Junior National Camp. This was a four-day camp held at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst campus.
At the conclusion of Junior National Camp, 25 athletes were named to the U19 squad. Manley, along with the other members of the squad, will report to a training camp in January, 2013 at the Olympic Training Center in Chula Vista, Calif. Following the training camp, USA Field Hockey will announce a travel squad that will tour internationally in the spring of 2013.
Manley is currently attending Syracuse University and is a member of the field hockey team. She was previously a member of the U-17 U.S. Junior National Team that toured Holland in April 2011.