- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Manley named to National U19 team
Alyssa Manley, a 2012 Warwick graduate, was named to the 2012-13 U.S. U19 Junior National squad. In July, Alyssa was invited to compete for a spot on the team at USA Field Hockey’s Junior National Camp. This was a four-day camp held at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst campus.
At the conclusion of Junior National Camp, 25 athletes were named to the U19 squad. Manley, along with the other members of the squad, will report to a training camp in January, 2013 at the Olympic Training Center in Chula Vista, Calif. Following the training camp, USA Field Hockey will announce a travel squad that will tour internationally in the spring of 2013.
Manley is currently attending Syracuse University and is a member of the field hockey team. She was previously a member of the U-17 U.S. Junior National Team that toured Holland in April 2011.