- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
Lititz United Methodist repeats as Lilacs champs
In a thrilling finish to the Lititz Lilacs tournament championship game last Tuesday, June 28, Lititz United Methodist Church won its second straight title by rallying from a 10-9 deficit in the top of the seventh inning and then holding on for an 11-10 victory over LEFC at the Ambucs field. The lead changed throughout the game with both teams hitting long balls. After LUMC battled in front 11-10 in the top of the seventh, LEFC had a two-on, two-out threat in the bottom of the inning with their manager Rod Huber stepping to the plate. Huber stung a low line drive, but the LUMC shortstop Chad Moline snagged the ball to end the game and secure the championship for LUMC.