- Northwest EMS breaks ground on new Manheim facility
- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
Lilacs games rescheduled
The Lititz Lilacs church softball tourney was supposed to get underway with back-to-back doubleheaders this past Monday and Tuesday.
But Mother Nature had other ideas.
Games on both nights were postponed at the Ambucs field due to rain and rescheduled.
As of deadline, Lititz United Methodist and Trinity were slated to kick things off last night (Wednesday) at 7:30 p.m., with the winner advancing to play St. Paul’s Lutheran on Thursday at 7:30 p.m.
In the opener of Thursday’s twinbill, Lititz Brethren and LEFC are slated to play at 6 p.m. The victor will advance to play next Monday, June 24 in the winner’s bracket, while the losing team will face either Lititz United Methodist or Trinity ECC in a loser’s bracket game on Friday at 7:30 p.m.