- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
Lilacs games rescheduled
The Lititz Lilacs church softball tourney was supposed to get underway with back-to-back doubleheaders this past Monday and Tuesday.
But Mother Nature had other ideas.
Games on both nights were postponed at the Ambucs field due to rain and rescheduled.
As of deadline, Lititz United Methodist and Trinity were slated to kick things off last night (Wednesday) at 7:30 p.m., with the winner advancing to play St. Paul’s Lutheran on Thursday at 7:30 p.m.
In the opener of Thursday’s twinbill, Lititz Brethren and LEFC are slated to play at 6 p.m. The victor will advance to play next Monday, June 24 in the winner’s bracket, while the losing team will face either Lititz United Methodist or Trinity ECC in a loser’s bracket game on Friday at 7:30 p.m.