- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
Geib receives All-State Triple-A accolades
Manheim Central tight end Taylor Geib capped a big junior season by earning honors on the Pennsylvania Sports Writers All-State Triple-A squad last week.
The 6-foot-2, 210-pound star was a major threat in the Barons’ offense this fall, hauling in a team-best 53 receptions for 1,063 yards (20.1 avg.) and 11 touchdowns from Manheim Central quarterback Colin Fry to claim his first All-State recognition.
Geib helped the Barons finish second in Section Two with a 6-1 record and then advance to the District Three Triple-A playoff quarter-finals before ending the season with a 9-3 overall record.
The All-State teams were selected by sports writers who cover high school football in Pennsylvania.