- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
Geib receives All-State Triple-A accolades
Manheim Central tight end Taylor Geib capped a big junior season by earning honors on the Pennsylvania Sports Writers All-State Triple-A squad last week.
The 6-foot-2, 210-pound star was a major threat in the Barons’ offense this fall, hauling in a team-best 53 receptions for 1,063 yards (20.1 avg.) and 11 touchdowns from Manheim Central quarterback Colin Fry to claim his first All-State recognition.
Geib helped the Barons finish second in Section Two with a 6-1 record and then advance to the District Three Triple-A playoff quarter-finals before ending the season with a 9-3 overall record.
The All-State teams were selected by sports writers who cover high school football in Pennsylvania.