- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Geib receives All-State Triple-A accolades
Manheim Central tight end Taylor Geib capped a big junior season by earning honors on the Pennsylvania Sports Writers All-State Triple-A squad last week.
The 6-foot-2, 210-pound star was a major threat in the Barons’ offense this fall, hauling in a team-best 53 receptions for 1,063 yards (20.1 avg.) and 11 touchdowns from Manheim Central quarterback Colin Fry to claim his first All-State recognition.
Geib helped the Barons finish second in Section Two with a 6-1 record and then advance to the District Three Triple-A playoff quarter-finals before ending the season with a 9-3 overall record.
The All-State teams were selected by sports writers who cover high school football in Pennsylvania.