- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Casella to be named WHS coach
The Lititz Record has learned that Chrissy Casella has accepted an offer to become the Warwick High School girls’ head soccer coach. She is recommended to be approved for the position at the Warwick school board’s meeting next Tuesday, June 19.
The 27-year-old Casella, who played soccer at Cumberland Valley High School and Millersville University, will replace Mike Logan, who stepped down this spring after 14 years at the helm.
She has been involved in the program for the past six seasons, including a varsity assistant from 2011-12. Prior to that, Casella was a junior high assistant for two years and the junior high head coach for one year.
Look for the June 21 issue of the Lititz Record for a full story. More CASELLA, page B-4