- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
Casella to be named WHS coach
The Lititz Record has learned that Chrissy Casella has accepted an offer to become the Warwick High School girls’ head soccer coach. She is recommended to be approved for the position at the Warwick school board’s meeting next Tuesday, June 19.
The 27-year-old Casella, who played soccer at Cumberland Valley High School and Millersville University, will replace Mike Logan, who stepped down this spring after 14 years at the helm.
She has been involved in the program for the past six seasons, including a varsity assistant from 2011-12. Prior to that, Casella was a junior high assistant for two years and the junior high head coach for one year.
Look for the June 21 issue of the Lititz Record for a full story. More CASELLA, page B-4