- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Casella to be named WHS coach
The Lititz Record has learned that Chrissy Casella has accepted an offer to become the Warwick High School girls’ head soccer coach. She is recommended to be approved for the position at the Warwick school board’s meeting next Tuesday, June 19.
The 27-year-old Casella, who played soccer at Cumberland Valley High School and Millersville University, will replace Mike Logan, who stepped down this spring after 14 years at the helm.
She has been involved in the program for the past six seasons, including a varsity assistant from 2011-12. Prior to that, Casella was a junior high assistant for two years and the junior high head coach for one year.
Look for the June 21 issue of the Lititz Record for a full story. More CASELLA, page B-4