- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
Casella to be named WHS coach
The Lititz Record has learned that Chrissy Casella has accepted an offer to become the Warwick High School girls’ head soccer coach. She is recommended to be approved for the position at the Warwick school board’s meeting next Tuesday, June 19.
The 27-year-old Casella, who played soccer at Cumberland Valley High School and Millersville University, will replace Mike Logan, who stepped down this spring after 14 years at the helm.
She has been involved in the program for the past six seasons, including a varsity assistant from 2011-12. Prior to that, Casella was a junior high assistant for two years and the junior high head coach for one year.
Look for the June 21 issue of the Lititz Record for a full story. More CASELLA, page B-4