- Pretzel Fest returns May 6
- Easter Egg Hunt List
- King Lear: the method to the madness
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Dutchland Rollers open season March 18
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Oscar predictions: In my humble opinion
- Warwick bands will host winter concert this weekend
- Ring in the new year with pork ‘n’ kraut!
- Holiday memories at WHS
Cameron honored by Lancaster County Commissioners
The Lancaster County Commissioners presented a Letter of Commendation to Warwick High School senior Emily Cameron at their meeting last Wednesday, April 10 at the County Courthouse on Queen Street in Lancaster. The commendation honored Emily for winning seven State gold medals at the PIAA Triple-A Swimming and Diving Championships throughout her high school career. The presentation included remarks from the Commissioners in which they noted how winning a state championship is an amazing accomplishment for any student-athlete, but that inning seven is rare and impressive.
On behalf of the citizens of Lancaster County, the Commissioners offered their congratulations on a job well done and stated how proud the community, classmates, school, and her family are of her and her high levels of skill, dedication, spirit, and courage. Cameron will continue her swimming and academic careers at the University of Georgia.