- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
Baseball in a pinch?
With temperatures getting into the low 60’s earlier this week, the snow on local athletic fields was finally starting to melt away. Still, high school baseball might find itself in a pinch trying to start the season on time. Last Saturday, Record Express photographer Mike Shull visited the Warwick High School school diamond, only to find the pitcher’s mound dressed in frosty, white coat, surely putting the Warriors’ non-league opener against Donegal on March 21 in jeopardy. Photo by Mike Shull