- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Second Friday the 13th
Baseball in a pinch?
With temperatures getting into the low 60’s earlier this week, the snow on local athletic fields was finally starting to melt away. Still, high school baseball might find itself in a pinch trying to start the season on time. Last Saturday, Record Express photographer Mike Shull visited the Warwick High School school diamond, only to find the pitcher’s mound dressed in frosty, white coat, surely putting the Warriors’ non-league opener against Donegal on March 21 in jeopardy. Photo by Mike Shull