- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Second Friday the 13th
Whitmoyer, Sweitzer to marry in November
Mr. and Mrs. Whitney Evans of Lititz and Mr. and Mrs. Dane Whitmoyer of Lancaster announce the engagement of their daughter, Ashton Leigh, to Mr. Ryan William Sweitzer, son of Mr. and Mrs. William Sweitzer of Lititz.
Ashton and Ryan are 2008 graduates of Warwick High School and Ashton is a 2012 graduate of East Carolina University. She is the owner of a women’s boutique, glitz, located in downtown Lititz. Ryan attended Millersville University and is a manager at AutoZone in New Holland.
The couple will be married November 7, 2014 in Elizabethtown at Ironstone Ranch.