- Pretzel Fest returns May 6
- Easter Egg Hunt List
- King Lear: the method to the madness
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Dutchland Rollers open season March 18
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Oscar predictions: In my humble opinion
- Warwick bands will host winter concert this weekend
- Ring in the new year with pork ‘n’ kraut!
- Holiday memories at WHS
Whitmoyer, Sweitzer to marry in November
Mr. and Mrs. Whitney Evans of Lititz and Mr. and Mrs. Dane Whitmoyer of Lancaster announce the engagement of their daughter, Ashton Leigh, to Mr. Ryan William Sweitzer, son of Mr. and Mrs. William Sweitzer of Lititz.
Ashton and Ryan are 2008 graduates of Warwick High School and Ashton is a 2012 graduate of East Carolina University. She is the owner of a women’s boutique, glitz, located in downtown Lititz. Ryan attended Millersville University and is a manager at AutoZone in New Holland.
The couple will be married November 7, 2014 in Elizabethtown at Ironstone Ranch.