- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
- Lowe’s, Aaron’s Acres team to upgrade Manheim park
- Flying high for fun — for now
- Countdown to Chocolate Walk
Whitmoyer, Sweitzer to marry in November
Mr. and Mrs. Whitney Evans of Lititz and Mr. and Mrs. Dane Whitmoyer of Lancaster announce the engagement of their daughter, Ashton Leigh, to Mr. Ryan William Sweitzer, son of Mr. and Mrs. William Sweitzer of Lititz.
Ashton and Ryan are 2008 graduates of Warwick High School and Ashton is a 2012 graduate of East Carolina University. She is the owner of a women’s boutique, glitz, located in downtown Lititz. Ryan attended Millersville University and is a manager at AutoZone in New Holland.
The couple will be married November 7, 2014 in Elizabethtown at Ironstone Ranch.