- Northwest EMS breaks ground on new Manheim facility
- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
Think spring! Lititz Farmers Market returns
May 10; vendor applications available
It’s almost time for the Farmers Market to return to Lititz.
Local growers, bakers, foodies, etc. are encouraged to join the fun by filling out a vendor application, now available for the 2014 season.
The outdoor market opens Saturday, May 10, 8 a.m. until noon, and will remain open every Saturday through Oct. 11. It’s located on North Water Street, half a block from East Main.
Those interested in operating a stand should contact Kelly Withum of Venture Lititz at 626-6332. For more information, visit lititzfarmersmarket.com.
Paid in the shade
Council supports rebate program for problem trees Lititz may be...
‘Lititz Remembers’ fallen heroes
In his Gettysburg address, given to dedicate the Soldier’s National...
Linden Hall kicks off local graduations
Co-valedictorians hail from Lancaster County Women have made strides in...
WESC honors volunteers
The Warwick Emergency Services Commission hosted a Volunteer Appreciation Banquet...
Kissel Hill Cemetery beautification set for June 27
What started out as a post on a Lititz history...
Charles A. Magee IV, 23, Warwick grad, worked at Roma Pizza, Lancaster Alliance Church member
Chuckie Magee, 23, of Lititz, went home to be with...
Dorothy J. Cox, Moravian Manor resident, avid volunteer, beloved grandmother
Dorothy J. Cox died Saturday evening at Moravian Manor in...
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, popular Lititz police officer, HAM radio enthusiast
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, 533 Spring Avenue, Lititz, passed...
- July 23, 2014