- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Think spring! Lititz Farmers Market returns
May 10; vendor applications available
It’s almost time for the Farmers Market to return to Lititz.
Local growers, bakers, foodies, etc. are encouraged to join the fun by filling out a vendor application, now available for the 2014 season.
The outdoor market opens Saturday, May 10, 8 a.m. until noon, and will remain open every Saturday through Oct. 11. It’s located on North Water Street, half a block from East Main.
Those interested in operating a stand should contact Kelly Withum of Venture Lititz at 626-6332. For more information, visit lititzfarmersmarket.com.