- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Think spring! Lititz Farmers Market returns
May 10; vendor applications available
It’s almost time for the Farmers Market to return to Lititz.
Local growers, bakers, foodies, etc. are encouraged to join the fun by filling out a vendor application, now available for the 2014 season.
The outdoor market opens Saturday, May 10, 8 a.m. until noon, and will remain open every Saturday through Oct. 11. It’s located on North Water Street, half a block from East Main.
Those interested in operating a stand should contact Kelly Withum of Venture Lititz at 626-6332. For more information, visit lititzfarmersmarket.com.