- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
Think spring! Lititz Farmers Market returns
May 10; vendor applications available
It’s almost time for the Farmers Market to return to Lititz.
Local growers, bakers, foodies, etc. are encouraged to join the fun by filling out a vendor application, now available for the 2014 season.
The outdoor market opens Saturday, May 10, 8 a.m. until noon, and will remain open every Saturday through Oct. 11. It’s located on North Water Street, half a block from East Main.
Those interested in operating a stand should contact Kelly Withum of Venture Lititz at 626-6332. For more information, visit lititzfarmersmarket.com.