- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Think spring! Lititz Farmers Market returns
May 10; vendor applications available
It’s almost time for the Farmers Market to return to Lititz.
Local growers, bakers, foodies, etc. are encouraged to join the fun by filling out a vendor application, now available for the 2014 season.
The outdoor market opens Saturday, May 10, 8 a.m. until noon, and will remain open every Saturday through Oct. 11. It’s located on North Water Street, half a block from East Main.
Those interested in operating a stand should contact Kelly Withum of Venture Lititz at 626-6332. For more information, visit lititzfarmersmarket.com.