- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Spring Thing returns to St. Luke’s
St. Luke’s United Church of Christ, 222 N. Broad St., will be hosting their annual “Spring Thing” Festival on Saturday, May 3 from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The event will include craft, business and yard sale vendors; the sale of Heirloom tomato plants; Granny’s Attic (all sorts of treasures); and a frog stand. Frogs are the mascot of this Festival; and at the frog stand, you will find all things frog-related.
There will be a cafe with lots of food and homemade baked goods as well as lemonade and ice cream stands. In the morning, Moravian sugar cake and coffee will be available for sale; as well as croissant egg sandwiches. Hot dogs will be grilled for lunch, along with sauerkraut and drinks. Kauffman’s chicken barbecue will also be sold.
This year, there will be a large variety of gift baskets that will be raffled off; as well as a silent auction. There will even be a licensed beautician and barber on premises. Clyde Spangler will be sharing his musical talents for entertainment.
The proceeds from the Spring Thing benefit St. Luke’s ministries and the Lititz Warwick Community Chest. There is still room for more vendors; arrive at the church at 6 a.m. and pay $20 for a 10’ wide space. For further information, call Jane at 824-1984.