- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Show and Tell for grown-ups
As part of the Lititz Historical Foundation’s last winter lecture program of 2014, the public is invited to bring in their Lititz and WarwickTownship items to talk about and show them off. This is not an appraisal event &tstr; rather, it’s a fun and unique way to learn more about some of the treasured antiques and artifacts contained within our community, and learn the interesting stories behind them.
Have an old photo, painting, or other antique that has a fascinating story behind it? Bring it to our interactive program on March 22. Guests are invited to bring in their items to the Lititz Library’s community room. Each person will have a few minutes to describe their item, using the “show and tell” format. It’s a fun and informative way to learn more about local treasures.
This event is free and open to the public. The library is wheelchair accessible. Light refreshments will be served.. For more information or to reserve a spot, call 626-2255.