- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
Show and Tell for grown-ups
As part of the Lititz Historical Foundation’s last winter lecture program of 2014, the public is invited to bring in their Lititz and WarwickTownship items to talk about and show them off. This is not an appraisal event &tstr; rather, it’s a fun and unique way to learn more about some of the treasured antiques and artifacts contained within our community, and learn the interesting stories behind them.
Have an old photo, painting, or other antique that has a fascinating story behind it? Bring it to our interactive program on March 22. Guests are invited to bring in their items to the Lititz Library’s community room. Each person will have a few minutes to describe their item, using the “show and tell” format. It’s a fun and informative way to learn more about local treasures.
This event is free and open to the public. The library is wheelchair accessible. Light refreshments will be served.. For more information or to reserve a spot, call 626-2255.