- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Rupps celebrate 65th anniversary
Harold and Peggy (Peiffer) Rupp celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary on March 13.
Harold and Peggy both graduated from Ephrata High School. They married on March 13, 1949 at Grace E. C. church in Ephrata.
After the wedding, Harold worked as a painter for many years. He was employed by various painting and decorating firms. Peggy worked for The Village Square Gift Shop for many years then with Weit’s and Michele’s Hallmark.
Harold continues using his skills by working in the Wood Shop at Brethren Village. Peggy is still active with her card club and working a few hours at the Hallmark store in Ephrata. Both enjoy spending time with their children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren.
The Rupps are blessed with two sons: Barry, husband of Libby (Long) and Bryan, husband of Denise (Warfel) both of Ephrata. They have five grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren, all living in the Lancaster County area.
Harold and Peggy continue to be members of Grace E.C. Church of Ephrata.
The couple celebrated a surprise dinner with family on March 23. The Rupps reside at Brethren Village, Lititz.