- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
- Northwest EMS breaks ground on new Manheim facility
- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
Paris comes to Lititz
Crepe cafe opens in Warwick Center
Crepes A La Paris is a cafe with a Parisian flair. A place to get away, unwind and enjoy a steaming hot cup of coffee or tea, sink your teeth into a warm, soft crepe full of sweet goodness. Or maybe you’re in the mood for a savory, soft crepe filled with a variety of different favorites.
The new restaurant, owned and operated by Alina Lazar, is located at 24 Copperfield Circle, in Warwick Center. They feature sweet and savory crepes made on the spot, salads, coffee, cappuccino, ice cream and gourmet desserts.
Enjoy the ambiance of soft, candle-lit tables, and French/Mediterranean music. Coming soon, the cafe will featuring local musicians on Friday and Saturday nights.
Crepes A La Paris will hold its grand opening on Saturday, June 28, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Those who attend can enjoy free samples, listen to live music and enter to win raffles. There will be face painting and animal balloons for the kids.
The current hours of operation are Tuesdays through Thursdays, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m, Fridays, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. To learn more, follow the restaurant on Facebook or call 278-6450.