- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Need help at home?
The Lititz Project, a community wide service project, will take place between June 22 and July 5 for the fourth year in a row. The Lititz Ministerium, a group of over 16 local Lititz based churches are volunteering to help homeowners with home improvement projects. Last year over 90 home repair projects were completed in the Lititz area.
On April 13, every home in Lititz received a door hanger announcing the 2014 Lititz Project. Homeowners are encouraged to contact Love INC to identify their individual need for assistance with projects around their home. Projects include home fix-up and repair, yard work and mulching, tree trimming, painting and gutter cleaning. Inside projects include minor plumbing repair, carpet cleaning, wall repair and painting. The door hanger includes a more complete list. Love INC will collect, clarify and process the information about the projects. Homeowners will then be contacted by the project team assigned to assist them to discuss the project and schedule a time to accomplish the task.
The projects will be completed between June 22 and July 5. For additional information, call Matt Sowada, LEFC Pastor of Disciple Making and Men’s Ministries at 626-5332; email firstname.lastname@example.org; call Love INC at 735-7540 or visit lititzproject.org.