- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
- Lowe’s, Aaron’s Acres team to upgrade Manheim park
- Flying high for fun — for now
- Countdown to Chocolate Walk
Miller, Floyd wed in England
Kirsten Miller, Lititz, and Daniel Floyd, Ashford, Kent, England, were wed Jan 18 in Ashford, Kent, England. The Revd. Canon Timothy Wilson officiated.
Kirsten is the daughter of Fern Miller, Lititz, and Linus Miller, Kinzers. She graduated from Hollins University, Roanoke, Va., with a bachelor’s degree in English. She taught in Florida for three years before returning to Lititz where she worked as a part-time receptionist at Moravian Manor. She moved to England in the fall of 2013.
Daniel is the son of Gennievie Floyd and the late Thomas Floyd, Ashford, England. He has worked in the British pharmaceutical industry for over 10 years. He currently works as a national Sales Manager for Co-Pharma, a pharmaceutical company based in London.
The ceremony was held at St. Mary’s Church, Great Chart in Ashford, England, with a reception to follow in The Black Horse Pub. Those in attendance enjoyed a hot buffet, plenty of cake and a roaring fire.
The maid of honor was Larissa Miller, sister of the bride. The best man was Stuart Pearson, friend of the groom.
The couple spent a few days in Brighton, England and are planning a honeymoon later in the year. They will reside in Ashford, England.