- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Mearig, Cummins wed in Millersville
Chelsea Mearig, of Lititz, and Ryan Cummins, of State College, were wed July 18 in Millersville. Rev. Jason Perkowski officiated.
Chelsea is the daughter of Lynn and Holly Mearig, Lititz. She is a 2002 graduate of Warwick High School and obtained a degree in 2006 from Ohio University. She is employed as an academic literacy teacher at Mount Nittany Middle School.
Ryan is the son of Fred and Mari Cummins; Reinholds. He graduated from Warwick High School in 1998 and Penn State University in 2003. He teaches physical education and health at State College Area High School.
The ceremony and reception were held at The Farm at Eagles Ridge, Millersville.
The bride was attended by: Maid of Honor – Maria Cusick; Bridesmaids – Katie Fake, Krysta Cusick and Carol Mearig.
The groom was attended by: Best Man – A.J. Cummins; Groomsmen – Zach Sugra, Justin Kast and Jason Mearig.
The pair honeymooned in Riviera Maya, Mexico, and will reside in State College.