- Northwest EMS breaks ground on new Manheim facility
- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
Mearig, Cummins wed in Millersville
Chelsea Mearig, of Lititz, and Ryan Cummins, of State College, were wed July 18 in Millersville. Rev. Jason Perkowski officiated.
Chelsea is the daughter of Lynn and Holly Mearig, Lititz. She is a 2002 graduate of Warwick High School and obtained a degree in 2006 from Ohio University. She is employed as an academic literacy teacher at Mount Nittany Middle School.
Ryan is the son of Fred and Mari Cummins; Reinholds. He graduated from Warwick High School in 1998 and Penn State University in 2003. He teaches physical education and health at State College Area High School.
The ceremony and reception were held at The Farm at Eagles Ridge, Millersville.
The bride was attended by: Maid of Honor – Maria Cusick; Bridesmaids – Katie Fake, Krysta Cusick and Carol Mearig.
The groom was attended by: Best Man – A.J. Cummins; Groomsmen – Zach Sugra, Justin Kast and Jason Mearig.
The pair honeymooned in Riviera Maya, Mexico, and will reside in State College.