- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
McConaghay, Shu will marry
Allison McConaghay and Richard Shu, of San Francisco, Calif., have announced their engagement.
Allison is the daughter of Jim and Sherry McConaghay, of Stevens. She graduated from Lititz Christian School and attended Temple University where she earned her undergraduate degree in elementary/special education. She graduated from San Francisco State University with a degree in speech and language pathology and is employed by Speech Inc. in San Francisco, Calif.
Richard is the son of Alan and Binh Shu, of Los Angeles, Calif. Richard graduated from the University of California, Berkeley, and Golden Gate University School of Law. He is an attorney in the San Francisco Bay Area.
An April 18, 2015 ceremony is planned.