- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
McConaghay, Shu will marry
Allison McConaghay and Richard Shu, of San Francisco, Calif., have announced their engagement.
Allison is the daughter of Jim and Sherry McConaghay, of Stevens. She graduated from Lititz Christian School and attended Temple University where she earned her undergraduate degree in elementary/special education. She graduated from San Francisco State University with a degree in speech and language pathology and is employed by Speech Inc. in San Francisco, Calif.
Richard is the son of Alan and Binh Shu, of Los Angeles, Calif. Richard graduated from the University of California, Berkeley, and Golden Gate University School of Law. He is an attorney in the San Francisco Bay Area.
An April 18, 2015 ceremony is planned.