- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
McConaghay, Shu will marry
Allison McConaghay and Richard Shu, of San Francisco, Calif., have announced their engagement.
Allison is the daughter of Jim and Sherry McConaghay, of Stevens. She graduated from Lititz Christian School and attended Temple University where she earned her undergraduate degree in elementary/special education. She graduated from San Francisco State University with a degree in speech and language pathology and is employed by Speech Inc. in San Francisco, Calif.
Richard is the son of Alan and Binh Shu, of Los Angeles, Calif. Richard graduated from the University of California, Berkeley, and Golden Gate University School of Law. He is an attorney in the San Francisco Bay Area.
An April 18, 2015 ceremony is planned.