- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
Laytos, Diehm to marry
Paige graduated from WarwickHigh School in 2006 and from the University of Michigan in 2011 with her Bachelors of Business Administration. She also received her Masters of Accounting at the Ross School of Business. She works at WEBstaurant Store as a Logistics Liaison.
John also graduated from WarwickHigh School in 2006. He is completing his Associate Degree in Plumbing Technology at Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology. Upon completing his degree, he will begin his apprenticeship at The Farfield Company.
The couple will be married on May 17 on the Diehm Family Farm in Lititz.