- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Laytos, Diehm to marry
Paige graduated from WarwickHigh School in 2006 and from the University of Michigan in 2011 with her Bachelors of Business Administration. She also received her Masters of Accounting at the Ross School of Business. She works at WEBstaurant Store as a Logistics Liaison.
John also graduated from WarwickHigh School in 2006. He is completing his Associate Degree in Plumbing Technology at Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology. Upon completing his degree, he will begin his apprenticeship at The Farfield Company.
The couple will be married on May 17 on the Diehm Family Farm in Lititz.