- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Klazases celebrate golden anniversary
Joe and Leona (Taronis) Klazas of Lititz, will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary on Aug. 1. They were married at St. Casimir Catholic Church, St. Clair, on Aug. 1, 1964.
They are the parents of three children: Karen, wife of Bruce Black, Hawaii; Colleen, wife of Tom Bertz, Morgantown; and Joe, husband of Heather Klazas, Lititz. They have seven grandchildren: Jason and Erik Black; Alex, Nicholas and Lauryn Bertz; and Jack and Ella Klazas.
Joe retired from Allan Sherman, Hoff, Malvern. He worked as an operations manager. Leona is a retired R.N. who worked as a labor and delivery nurse in the Birthplace at St. Joe’s/Lancaster Regional Hospital.
The couple will celebrate the milestone with a family dinner in August and have planned a future European River Cruise trip.