- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Klazases celebrate golden anniversary
Joe and Leona (Taronis) Klazas of Lititz, will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary on Aug. 1. They were married at St. Casimir Catholic Church, St. Clair, on Aug. 1, 1964.
They are the parents of three children: Karen, wife of Bruce Black, Hawaii; Colleen, wife of Tom Bertz, Morgantown; and Joe, husband of Heather Klazas, Lititz. They have seven grandchildren: Jason and Erik Black; Alex, Nicholas and Lauryn Bertz; and Jack and Ella Klazas.
Joe retired from Allan Sherman, Hoff, Malvern. He worked as an operations manager. Leona is a retired R.N. who worked as a labor and delivery nurse in the Birthplace at St. Joe’s/Lancaster Regional Hospital.
The couple will celebrate the milestone with a family dinner in August and have planned a future European River Cruise trip.