- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Klazases celebrate golden anniversary
Joe and Leona (Taronis) Klazas of Lititz, will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary on Aug. 1. They were married at St. Casimir Catholic Church, St. Clair, on Aug. 1, 1964.
They are the parents of three children: Karen, wife of Bruce Black, Hawaii; Colleen, wife of Tom Bertz, Morgantown; and Joe, husband of Heather Klazas, Lititz. They have seven grandchildren: Jason and Erik Black; Alex, Nicholas and Lauryn Bertz; and Jack and Ella Klazas.
Joe retired from Allan Sherman, Hoff, Malvern. He worked as an operations manager. Leona is a retired R.N. who worked as a labor and delivery nurse in the Birthplace at St. Joe’s/Lancaster Regional Hospital.
The couple will celebrate the milestone with a family dinner in August and have planned a future European River Cruise trip.