- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Justice, Kowalew will wed
Frank Justice and Kristin Kowalew of Washington, D.C., are pleased to announce their engagement.
Kristin is the daughter of Walter Kowalew and Karen Rubey of eastern Pennsylvania. Frank is the son of David Justice and Jody Adams Justice of Blue Ball. Jody is a former Lititz resident.
Kristin grew up in Jonas and graduated from Pleasant Valley High School. She holds degrees from Bucknell University, American University and Wesley Seminary.
Frank grew up in Blue Ball and graduated from Garden Spot High School. He holds degrees from the University of Rhode Island and American University.
A March 2015 wedding is planned.