- On your mark, get set, glow!
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Shop for Mom on 2nd Friday
- Artist’s Alley spotlights local creativity
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Justice, Kowalew will wed
Frank Justice and Kristin Kowalew of Washington, D.C., are pleased to announce their engagement.
Kristin is the daughter of Walter Kowalew and Karen Rubey of eastern Pennsylvania. Frank is the son of David Justice and Jody Adams Justice of Blue Ball. Jody is a former Lititz resident.
Kristin grew up in Jonas and graduated from Pleasant Valley High School. She holds degrees from Bucknell University, American University and Wesley Seminary.
Frank grew up in Blue Ball and graduated from Garden Spot High School. He holds degrees from the University of Rhode Island and American University.
A March 2015 wedding is planned.