- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
Justice, Kowalew will wed
Frank Justice and Kristin Kowalew of Washington, D.C., are pleased to announce their engagement.
Kristin is the daughter of Walter Kowalew and Karen Rubey of eastern Pennsylvania. Frank is the son of David Justice and Jody Adams Justice of Blue Ball. Jody is a former Lititz resident.
Kristin grew up in Jonas and graduated from Pleasant Valley High School. She holds degrees from Bucknell University, American University and Wesley Seminary.
Frank grew up in Blue Ball and graduated from Garden Spot High School. He holds degrees from the University of Rhode Island and American University.
A March 2015 wedding is planned.