- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Justice, Kowalew will wed
Frank Justice and Kristin Kowalew of Washington, D.C., are pleased to announce their engagement.
Kristin is the daughter of Walter Kowalew and Karen Rubey of eastern Pennsylvania. Frank is the son of David Justice and Jody Adams Justice of Blue Ball. Jody is a former Lititz resident.
Kristin grew up in Jonas and graduated from Pleasant Valley High School. She holds degrees from Bucknell University, American University and Wesley Seminary.
Frank grew up in Blue Ball and graduated from Garden Spot High School. He holds degrees from the University of Rhode Island and American University.
A March 2015 wedding is planned.