- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Justice, Kowalew will wed
Frank Justice and Kristin Kowalew of Washington, D.C., are pleased to announce their engagement.
Kristin is the daughter of Walter Kowalew and Karen Rubey of eastern Pennsylvania. Frank is the son of David Justice and Jody Adams Justice of Blue Ball. Jody is a former Lititz resident.
Kristin grew up in Jonas and graduated from Pleasant Valley High School. She holds degrees from Bucknell University, American University and Wesley Seminary.
Frank grew up in Blue Ball and graduated from Garden Spot High School. He holds degrees from the University of Rhode Island and American University.
A March 2015 wedding is planned.