- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Historical Foundation slates Plant Exchange
The Lititz Historical Foundation will hold its Annual Plant Exchange on Sunday, May 4 at 1 p.m. The event will be held in the Mary Oehme Gardens, behind the Museum buildings at 137-145 E. Main St., rain or shine.
The plants to be exchanged must be perennials and must have identification tags for each plant. Each plant must be placed in a container for transportation.
Upon arrival, a ticket will be handed out for each plant. The plants must be placed in categories including: sun, shade, exotic, bulbs, herbs and ground cover. These tickets can be redeemed for another plant after all plants are placed in the categories and attendees have some time to explore the Plant Exchange categories.
An announcement will be made at approximately 1:30 p.m. to select plants in exchange for your tickets.
Lititz Garden Club members will be on hand for assistance and to help answer gardening questions. Bring one, two, five, or more plants and enjoy the afternoon in the Foundation’s Gardens.
The event is open to the public and there is no charge, but a free will donation can be made to help maintain the Gardens. To learn more, call 627-4636.