- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Hess, Martin wed
Gina Hess, of Lititz, and and Cody Martin, of Ephrata were wed on May 10 in Newmanstown. The ceremony was officiated by Pastor Jason Shirk.
Gina is the daughter of Rob and Laurie Hess. Lititz. She graduated from Warwick High School in 2011 and attended Millersville University for a year and a half. She worked at Children’s Corner in Moravian Manor in Lititz for a year before getting married.
Cody is the son of Corey and Carol Martin. Ephrata. He graduated from Lititz Area Mennonite School in 2007 and is a homeschool graduate. He was employed by Frameworks Construction and worked with them for a year and a half.
The wedding and reception were held in a private barn in Newmanstown. Anthony Hoover was the best man, followed by Colton Martin, Clayton Martin, and Daniel Sauder. Michelle Hess was the maid of honor, followed by Amy Yoder, Kelsey Saylor, and Katie Martin.
A ten-day honeymoon was spent in Maui and Kauai, Hawaii. The couple will be residing on a dairy farm in Port Royal, Juniata County.