- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Hess, Martin wed
Gina Hess, of Lititz, and and Cody Martin, of Ephrata were wed on May 10 in Newmanstown. The ceremony was officiated by Pastor Jason Shirk.
Gina is the daughter of Rob and Laurie Hess. Lititz. She graduated from Warwick High School in 2011 and attended Millersville University for a year and a half. She worked at Children’s Corner in Moravian Manor in Lititz for a year before getting married.
Cody is the son of Corey and Carol Martin. Ephrata. He graduated from Lititz Area Mennonite School in 2007 and is a homeschool graduate. He was employed by Frameworks Construction and worked with them for a year and a half.
The wedding and reception were held in a private barn in Newmanstown. Anthony Hoover was the best man, followed by Colton Martin, Clayton Martin, and Daniel Sauder. Michelle Hess was the maid of honor, followed by Amy Yoder, Kelsey Saylor, and Katie Martin.
A ten-day honeymoon was spent in Maui and Kauai, Hawaii. The couple will be residing on a dairy farm in Port Royal, Juniata County.