- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Hartman hired as Pleasant View chaplain
Pleasant View Retirement Community is pleased to announce the appointment of Virginia (Ginny) Hartman to the position of Chaplain. Ginny obtained Clinical Pastoral Education from the Spiritual Care and Education Center in Toledo, Ohio, where she trained as a Hospice and hospital chaplain. She received a Certificate in Theological Studies, with an emphasis on pastoral counseling, from the Associated Mennonite Biblical Seminary in Elkhart, Ind.
She comes to Pleasant View with a background in chaplaincy in both Hospice and hospital settings. Most recently she has served as Chaplain at St. Rita’s Medical Trauma Center in Lima, Ohio. She has also served as Chaplain at Bridge Home Health and Hospice, and Birchaven Retirement Village in Findlay, Ohio.
In addition to her Chaplaincy, Ginny also received her Nursing Diploma from the Saginaw General Hospital School of Nursing in Saginaw, Mich. She previously served as a Nurse Consultant at St. Rita’s Medical Center in Lima, Ohio as well as the Health Ministry Coordinator and Parish Nurse at Pike Mennonite Church in Elida, Ohio.
For more information, visit PleasantViewrc.org.