- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Arthur and Miriam (Musser) Graveno Jr. recently celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. They were married March 1, 1964, and they have resided in Lititz for 49 years.
During their 50 years as man and wife, Art and Miriam raised three children – Shirley Shank, mother to grandchildren Brad Shank and Nicole Nieves; Barry Graveno, father to granddaughter Heidi Heim; and Sharon Cox.
Art and Miriam are also eagerly awaiting the birth of their first great-grandchild, due in July.