- Northwest EMS breaks ground on new Manheim facility
- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
Arthur and Miriam (Musser) Graveno Jr. recently celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. They were married March 1, 1964, and they have resided in Lititz for 49 years.
During their 50 years as man and wife, Art and Miriam raised three children – Shirley Shank, mother to grandchildren Brad Shank and Nicole Nieves; Barry Graveno, father to granddaughter Heidi Heim; and Sharon Cox.
Art and Miriam are also eagerly awaiting the birth of their first great-grandchild, due in July.