- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Arthur and Miriam (Musser) Graveno Jr. recently celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. They were married March 1, 1964, and they have resided in Lititz for 49 years.
During their 50 years as man and wife, Art and Miriam raised three children – Shirley Shank, mother to grandchildren Brad Shank and Nicole Nieves; Barry Graveno, father to granddaughter Heidi Heim; and Sharon Cox.
Art and Miriam are also eagerly awaiting the birth of their first great-grandchild, due in July.