- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Arthur and Miriam (Musser) Graveno Jr. recently celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. They were married March 1, 1964, and they have resided in Lititz for 49 years.
During their 50 years as man and wife, Art and Miriam raised three children – Shirley Shank, mother to grandchildren Brad Shank and Nicole Nieves; Barry Graveno, father to granddaughter Heidi Heim; and Sharon Cox.
Art and Miriam are also eagerly awaiting the birth of their first great-grandchild, due in July.