- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Arthur and Miriam (Musser) Graveno Jr. recently celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. They were married March 1, 1964, and they have resided in Lititz for 49 years.
During their 50 years as man and wife, Art and Miriam raised three children – Shirley Shank, mother to grandchildren Brad Shank and Nicole Nieves; Barry Graveno, father to granddaughter Heidi Heim; and Sharon Cox.
Art and Miriam are also eagerly awaiting the birth of their first great-grandchild, due in July.