- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Riden, Frandsen will wed
Elizabeth Ann Riden, daughter of Mr. and Dr. Bill and Alice Riden of Lititz, became engaged to Jeffrey Frandsen of Manheim, on Dec. 12, 2012.
Liz studied fashion design at the Savannah College of Art and Design in Savannah, Ga. She is currently working at Loft, while starting her own fashion line.
Jeff is the son of Mr. and Mrs. John and Atsuko Frandsen of Red Bank, N.J. He is a graduate of Temple University and is employed as a wedding photographer at Brooke Courtney Photography and is the co-founder of the iPhone app VRSLY.
The couple will be married on July 12 in Lititz.