- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
Riden, Frandsen will wed
Elizabeth Ann Riden, daughter of Mr. and Dr. Bill and Alice Riden of Lititz, became engaged to Jeffrey Frandsen of Manheim, on Dec. 12, 2012.
Liz studied fashion design at the Savannah College of Art and Design in Savannah, Ga. She is currently working at Loft, while starting her own fashion line.
Jeff is the son of Mr. and Mrs. John and Atsuko Frandsen of Red Bank, N.J. He is a graduate of Temple University and is employed as a wedding photographer at Brooke Courtney Photography and is the co-founder of the iPhone app VRSLY.
The couple will be married on July 12 in Lititz.