- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
Mannon, Szigethy will wed
Tom and Kimberly Mannon are happy to announce the engagement of their daughter, Stephanie Blair Mannon to John Thomas Szigethy, III. JT is the son of John and Debra Szigethy of Grenloch, N.J.
Stephanie graduated from Warwick High School, Lebanon Valley College, and Rowan University where she earned her Masters of Psychology Degree. She is presently employed as a Psychologist at Rowan University.
JT graduated from Washington Township High School, Sewell, N.J. and Lebanon Valley College where he received his Doctorate of Physical Therapy. JT is the Director of Rehabilitation at Cadbury at Cherry Hill in Cherry Hill, N.J..
The couple will reside in Sewell, N.J. following an August 2014 wedding.