- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Mannon, Szigethy will wed
Tom and Kimberly Mannon are happy to announce the engagement of their daughter, Stephanie Blair Mannon to John Thomas Szigethy, III. JT is the son of John and Debra Szigethy of Grenloch, N.J.
Stephanie graduated from Warwick High School, Lebanon Valley College, and Rowan University where she earned her Masters of Psychology Degree. She is presently employed as a Psychologist at Rowan University.
JT graduated from Washington Township High School, Sewell, N.J. and Lebanon Valley College where he received his Doctorate of Physical Therapy. JT is the Director of Rehabilitation at Cadbury at Cherry Hill in Cherry Hill, N.J..
The couple will reside in Sewell, N.J. following an August 2014 wedding.