- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Mannon, Szigethy will wed
Tom and Kimberly Mannon are happy to announce the engagement of their daughter, Stephanie Blair Mannon to John Thomas Szigethy, III. JT is the son of John and Debra Szigethy of Grenloch, N.J.
Stephanie graduated from Warwick High School, Lebanon Valley College, and Rowan University where she earned her Masters of Psychology Degree. She is presently employed as a Psychologist at Rowan University.
JT graduated from Washington Township High School, Sewell, N.J. and Lebanon Valley College where he received his Doctorate of Physical Therapy. JT is the Director of Rehabilitation at Cadbury at Cherry Hill in Cherry Hill, N.J..
The couple will reside in Sewell, N.J. following an August 2014 wedding.