- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Discover Brunnerville during Community Day
The public is invited to attend a community day, hosted in the village of Brunnerville, by local businesses and vendors.
The day begins at 9 a.m. on May 3 and ends at 4 p.m., unless otherwise noted. The event is to be held rain or shine.
Various stores are offering specials, raffles, prizes food and activities for kids as well as numerous items and services for sale throughout the day.
The following businesses are opening their doors for the event:
• Hidden Treasures Consignment and Clothiers, 307 E. Lexington Road, 625-0570. The store will be featuring store specials, $1 item bins, an oak cabinet silent auction and a store raffle. Visitors can enter to win a gift certificate and more prizes.
Several unique vendors will be located outside including Jinny-N-Lynn Handcrafted Jewelry, Sunshine Pet Salon and Groomer, Sara’s Sew Creative handmade items, Margaret & Molly’s handmade items, Party Lite Candles, Chloe & Isabel jewelry, Take Shape for Life Health, 31 Gifts, Tastefully Simple, Tipping Treasures decor and gifts, and Mary Kay Beauty.
• Longview Nursery, 557 Hackman Road, will be open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. The nursery is having a plant sale, where 2,997 plants are being sold for $4.97 each.
• Adairs Brunnerville Flooring Inc., 1230 Brunnerville Road. The company will have in-store specials, an area rug raffle, light refreshments and 10 percent off all material special orders.
• Brunnerville United Methodist Church, 517 Pine Hill Road will be open 10 a.m. to noon. Kids are welcome to explore the free bouncy house while adults can check out the bake and soup sale.
• Barnyard Art Studio and Gallery, Hurst Farm, 1519 Brunnerville Road, will offer visitors spring crafts and gifts.
• Brunnerville Greenhouses, 1140 Brunnerville Road will host an annual chicken barbecue and bake sale from 10 a.m. until food is sold out at the greenhouses while a moving sale also takes place. Kitchen decor and other household items will be for sale. Three vendors will be on site as well: Mery’s Mulch, Alpine Heritage Creamery, and Tupperware and Amway products.
For more information about Brunnerville Community Day, call 625-0570.