- Oscar predictions: In my humble opinion
- Warwick bands will host winter concert this weekend
- Ring in the new year with pork ‘n’ kraut!
- Holiday memories at WHS
- Acapella voices will ring in the holiday season
- Lititz legend: Mourning the loss of Ron Reedy
- Beyond ‘Hearthside Hymns’ — The Marlene Hershey story
- Warwick stages ‘Animal Farm’ this weekend
- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
Discover Brunnerville during Community Day
The public is invited to attend a community day, hosted in the village of Brunnerville, by local businesses and vendors.
The day begins at 9 a.m. on May 3 and ends at 4 p.m., unless otherwise noted. The event is to be held rain or shine.
Various stores are offering specials, raffles, prizes food and activities for kids as well as numerous items and services for sale throughout the day.
The following businesses are opening their doors for the event:
• Hidden Treasures Consignment and Clothiers, 307 E. Lexington Road, 625-0570. The store will be featuring store specials, $1 item bins, an oak cabinet silent auction and a store raffle. Visitors can enter to win a gift certificate and more prizes.
Several unique vendors will be located outside including Jinny-N-Lynn Handcrafted Jewelry, Sunshine Pet Salon and Groomer, Sara’s Sew Creative handmade items, Margaret & Molly’s handmade items, Party Lite Candles, Chloe & Isabel jewelry, Take Shape for Life Health, 31 Gifts, Tastefully Simple, Tipping Treasures decor and gifts, and Mary Kay Beauty.
• Longview Nursery, 557 Hackman Road, will be open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. The nursery is having a plant sale, where 2,997 plants are being sold for $4.97 each.
• Adairs Brunnerville Flooring Inc., 1230 Brunnerville Road. The company will have in-store specials, an area rug raffle, light refreshments and 10 percent off all material special orders.
• Brunnerville United Methodist Church, 517 Pine Hill Road will be open 10 a.m. to noon. Kids are welcome to explore the free bouncy house while adults can check out the bake and soup sale.
• Barnyard Art Studio and Gallery, Hurst Farm, 1519 Brunnerville Road, will offer visitors spring crafts and gifts.
• Brunnerville Greenhouses, 1140 Brunnerville Road will host an annual chicken barbecue and bake sale from 10 a.m. until food is sold out at the greenhouses while a moving sale also takes place. Kitchen decor and other household items will be for sale. Three vendors will be on site as well: Mery’s Mulch, Alpine Heritage Creamery, and Tupperware and Amway products.
For more information about Brunnerville Community Day, call 625-0570.
John Longenecker and the Road-O-Plane
When it came to being a salesman, from an early...
- Posted February 24, 2017
- Showcase of Homes, February 23, 2017
What’s On Tap
Showcasing Local Micro Breweries Events, Craft Beers, Specials, and Weekly...
Brighten Your Day with Breakfast at Gus’s Keystone Restaurant
Wouldn’t you love to wake up to a healthy breakfast...
Rely on Hoffman Computer Associates for your Computer Needs
Do you have a new computer that you are not...
40 Years Ago in the Record Express: March 3, 1977
CBS’s Kuralt Visits Lititz — For 10 years, he has...
Rock Lititz Hotel: Designed to soften the presence of neighboring studio
The “big black box” in the middle of the Rock...
Beth’s Story: Commentary on an epidemic that hits close to home
“Beth’s Story” is the first in a five-part monthly...
- February 18, 2016
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, popular Lititz police officer, HAM radio enthusiast
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, 533 Spring Avenue, Lititz, passed...
- July 23, 2014