- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Bolls celebrate golden anniversary
Mark and Roseanna (Eberly) Boll, of Manheim, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on June 27, 2014.
They are the parents of two daughters: Kimberly, wife of John Fasig, and Crystal J. Boll. They have one grandson: Mark Aaron Fasig.
The Bolls celebrated the milestone in June by going on a cruise to Alaska. On July 20, a drop-in party was held at Manheim Brethren in Christ Church Café for family and friends.
Fifty years together is a beautiful reminder of a friendship and love that has been a blessing granted by God.