- MC High school hosts Science Olympiad
- Saturday’s travelogue visits China
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Downtown diversity
- MC Middle School principal resigns
- How sweet it is!
- Cool lineup!
- Free PA campground directory offered
- Reality TV celebrity Jon Gosselin to judge Lititz chili
- Locals earn blue ribbons at PA Farm Show
Bolls celebrate golden anniversary
Mark and Roseanna (Eberly) Boll, of Manheim, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on June 27, 2014.
They are the parents of two daughters: Kimberly, wife of John Fasig, and Crystal J. Boll. They have one grandson: Mark Aaron Fasig.
The Bolls celebrated the milestone in June by going on a cruise to Alaska. On July 20, a drop-in party was held at Manheim Brethren in Christ Church Café for family and friends.
Fifty years together is a beautiful reminder of a friendship and love that has been a blessing granted by God.