- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
- Lowe’s, Aaron’s Acres team to upgrade Manheim park
- Flying high for fun — for now
- Countdown to Chocolate Walk
Bolls celebrate golden anniversary
Mark and Roseanna (Eberly) Boll, of Manheim, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on June 27, 2014.
They are the parents of two daughters: Kimberly, wife of John Fasig, and Crystal J. Boll. They have one grandson: Mark Aaron Fasig.
The Bolls celebrated the milestone in June by going on a cruise to Alaska. On July 20, a drop-in party was held at Manheim Brethren in Christ Church Café for family and friends.
Fifty years together is a beautiful reminder of a friendship and love that has been a blessing granted by God.