- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
Bolls celebrate golden anniversary
Mark and Roseanna (Eberly) Boll, of Manheim, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on June 27, 2014.
They are the parents of two daughters: Kimberly, wife of John Fasig, and Crystal J. Boll. They have one grandson: Mark Aaron Fasig.
The Bolls celebrated the milestone in June by going on a cruise to Alaska. On July 20, a drop-in party was held at Manheim Brethren in Christ Church Café for family and friends.
Fifty years together is a beautiful reminder of a friendship and love that has been a blessing granted by God.