- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Bolls celebrate golden anniversary
Mark and Roseanna (Eberly) Boll, of Manheim, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on June 27, 2014.
They are the parents of two daughters: Kimberly, wife of John Fasig, and Crystal J. Boll. They have one grandson: Mark Aaron Fasig.
The Bolls celebrated the milestone in June by going on a cruise to Alaska. On July 20, a drop-in party was held at Manheim Brethren in Christ Church Café for family and friends.
Fifty years together is a beautiful reminder of a friendship and love that has been a blessing granted by God.