- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Births – July 3, 2014
ESH, Samuel S. and Sarah K. (Glick), Lititz, a son, at Parochial Medical Center, June 27.
GOCKLEY, Morgan, Lititz, and Matthew D. Spoo, Mount Joy, a son, at Women & Babies Hospital, June 20.
HOOVER, Curvin and Rosann (Martin), Manheim, a daughter, at home, June 23.
LAHR, Samantha Stroud, and Bradley S. Fasnacht, Manheim, a son, at Women & Babies Hospital, June 23.
MARTIN, Jeffrey S. and Carrie (Longenecker), Manheim, a son, at Ephrata Community Hospital, June 25.
McCORMACK, Andrew and Rachael (Gamaldi), Millersville, a son, at Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center, June 22.
NAFF, Michael and Elizabeth (Wagner), Manheim, a daughter, at Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center, Lititz, June 27.
SALMON, Sarah, Richmond, and Robert S. Pullar, Rothsville, a daughter, at Women & Babies Hospital, June 18.
SHIRK, Dustin L., and Amanda Korch-Shirk, Lititz, a son, at Ephrata Community Hospital, June 26.
STOLTZFUS, Samuel S. and Mary (Lantz), Manheim, a daughter, at Women & Babies Hospital, June 25