- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
Births – July 3, 2014
ESH, Samuel S. and Sarah K. (Glick), Lititz, a son, at Parochial Medical Center, June 27.
GOCKLEY, Morgan, Lititz, and Matthew D. Spoo, Mount Joy, a son, at Women & Babies Hospital, June 20.
HOOVER, Curvin and Rosann (Martin), Manheim, a daughter, at home, June 23.
LAHR, Samantha Stroud, and Bradley S. Fasnacht, Manheim, a son, at Women & Babies Hospital, June 23.
MARTIN, Jeffrey S. and Carrie (Longenecker), Manheim, a son, at Ephrata Community Hospital, June 25.
McCORMACK, Andrew and Rachael (Gamaldi), Millersville, a son, at Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center, June 22.
NAFF, Michael and Elizabeth (Wagner), Manheim, a daughter, at Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center, Lititz, June 27.
SALMON, Sarah, Richmond, and Robert S. Pullar, Rothsville, a daughter, at Women & Babies Hospital, June 18.
SHIRK, Dustin L., and Amanda Korch-Shirk, Lititz, a son, at Ephrata Community Hospital, June 26.
STOLTZFUS, Samuel S. and Mary (Lantz), Manheim, a daughter, at Women & Babies Hospital, June 25