- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Births – July 3, 2014
ESH, Samuel S. and Sarah K. (Glick), Lititz, a son, at Parochial Medical Center, June 27.
GOCKLEY, Morgan, Lititz, and Matthew D. Spoo, Mount Joy, a son, at Women & Babies Hospital, June 20.
HOOVER, Curvin and Rosann (Martin), Manheim, a daughter, at home, June 23.
LAHR, Samantha Stroud, and Bradley S. Fasnacht, Manheim, a son, at Women & Babies Hospital, June 23.
MARTIN, Jeffrey S. and Carrie (Longenecker), Manheim, a son, at Ephrata Community Hospital, June 25.
McCORMACK, Andrew and Rachael (Gamaldi), Millersville, a son, at Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center, June 22.
NAFF, Michael and Elizabeth (Wagner), Manheim, a daughter, at Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center, Lititz, June 27.
SALMON, Sarah, Richmond, and Robert S. Pullar, Rothsville, a daughter, at Women & Babies Hospital, June 18.
SHIRK, Dustin L., and Amanda Korch-Shirk, Lititz, a son, at Ephrata Community Hospital, June 26.
STOLTZFUS, Samuel S. and Mary (Lantz), Manheim, a daughter, at Women & Babies Hospital, June 25