- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
- Northwest EMS breaks ground on new Manheim facility
- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
Bailey, Stein will wed at Country Barn
Kirsten Bailey and Joshua Stein recently announced their engagement.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Daniel Bailey, Lititz. She is employed as a massage therapist at Wenger Chiropractic.
The future groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. John Kreiner, Lititz. He is currently attending Kutztown University for Art Education.
A July 19 ceremony will be held at the Country Barn, officiated by Matt Sowada.