- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
Bailey, Stein will wed at Country Barn
Kirsten Bailey and Joshua Stein recently announced their engagement.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Daniel Bailey, Lititz. She is employed as a massage therapist at Wenger Chiropractic.
The future groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. John Kreiner, Lititz. He is currently attending Kutztown University for Art Education.
A July 19 ceremony will be held at the Country Barn, officiated by Matt Sowada.