- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Bailey, Stein will wed at Country Barn
Kirsten Bailey and Joshua Stein recently announced their engagement.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Daniel Bailey, Lititz. She is employed as a massage therapist at Wenger Chiropractic.
The future groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. John Kreiner, Lititz. He is currently attending Kutztown University for Art Education.
A July 19 ceremony will be held at the Country Barn, officiated by Matt Sowada.