- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Bailey, Stein will wed at Country Barn
Kirsten Bailey and Joshua Stein recently announced their engagement.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Daniel Bailey, Lititz. She is employed as a massage therapist at Wenger Chiropractic.
The future groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. John Kreiner, Lititz. He is currently attending Kutztown University for Art Education.
A July 19 ceremony will be held at the Country Barn, officiated by Matt Sowada.