- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
Bailey, Stein will wed at Country Barn
Kirsten Bailey and Joshua Stein recently announced their engagement.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Daniel Bailey, Lititz. She is employed as a massage therapist at Wenger Chiropractic.
The future groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. John Kreiner, Lititz. He is currently attending Kutztown University for Art Education.
A July 19 ceremony will be held at the Country Barn, officiated by Matt Sowada.