- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Auction will benefit LAMS
Brenin Buckwalker (front) and (back, l-r) Hayley Kochel, Jacob Garman and Donte Ament pose with some of the many offerings that will be available at the Lititz Area Mennonite School auction on June 6-7.
There’ll be a wide offering of tools, crafts, theme baskets, collectibles, landscape items and more. Friday, June 6 begins at 4 p.m. with a home-cooked Down Home Dinner and continues until 9 p.m.
The auction continues June 7 from 6 a.m. until 4 p.m. Chicken barbecue will be available from 10 a.m. until sold out. Lititz Mennonite School is located at 1050 E. Newport Road.
To learn more, visit lams.info or call 626-9551. (Photo by Preston Whitcraft)