- Pretzel Fest returns May 6
- Easter Egg Hunt List
- King Lear: the method to the madness
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Dutchland Rollers open season March 18
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Oscar predictions: In my humble opinion
- Warwick bands will host winter concert this weekend
- Ring in the new year with pork ‘n’ kraut!
- Holiday memories at WHS
Crills celebrate 50 years of marriage
Harvey S. Crills and Anna Mary Brubaker Crills, Ephrata, married 50 years ago and recently gathered with their family to celebrate the momentous occasion.
The couple was married by Bishop Issac Sensenig at his house on Glenwood Drive, Ephrata.
Harvey worked for Spring Glen Fresh Food for 47 years. Anna Mary kept busy working at Landis Homes for 15 years until retirement. Harvey enjoys reading while Anna Mary spends her time in their garden.
They have four children: Cindy S. Laughman, Lititz; H. Lynn, husband of Sandi Skills Crills, Akron; Gary N., husband of Janice Martin Crills, Gap; and Lisa Crills, Ephrata. They are happy to be the grandparents of five grandchildren.
Their children took them to celebrate their anniversary at Lintia’s, Manheim.