- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Crills celebrate 50 years of marriage
Harvey S. Crills and Anna Mary Brubaker Crills, Ephrata, married 50 years ago and recently gathered with their family to celebrate the momentous occasion.
The couple was married by Bishop Issac Sensenig at his house on Glenwood Drive, Ephrata.
Harvey worked for Spring Glen Fresh Food for 47 years. Anna Mary kept busy working at Landis Homes for 15 years until retirement. Harvey enjoys reading while Anna Mary spends her time in their garden.
They have four children: Cindy S. Laughman, Lititz; H. Lynn, husband of Sandi Skills Crills, Akron; Gary N., husband of Janice Martin Crills, Gap; and Lisa Crills, Ephrata. They are happy to be the grandparents of five grandchildren.
Their children took them to celebrate their anniversary at Lintia’s, Manheim.