- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Police investigate theft
The Ephrata Police Department reported the following:
THEFT – Cheryl Ceresini, 40, of Ephrata and, Joshua Weber, 25, of Ephrata, were arrested for retail theft and criminal conspiracy during an incident at Walmart, 890 E. Main St, Ephrata Township, Feb. 28. Walmart loss prevention employees observed the pair opening and concealing DVDs and leaving the store without paying for the items. A search incident to arrest revealed additional stolen merchandise. Ceresini was charged and taken to Lancaster County central arraignment pending arraignment and Weber will receive a court summons.
THEFT – Margarita Agosto-Laureano, 35, of Leola was stopped by store loss prevention employees as she attempted to leave Walmart, 890 E. Main St, Ephrata Township, without paying for merchandise. Agosto-Laureano will receive a court summons for the charge of retail theft.
DISORDERLY CONDUCT – Alex Crabbe, 23, of Ephrata, and Kenneth Sebert, 46, of Ephrata, are both being cited for disorderly conduct, following a disturbance in the 300 block of North State Street March 2. Crabbe is also being cited for public drunkenness.