- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
- Northwest EMS breaks ground on new Manheim facility
- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
Police investigate theft
The Ephrata Police Department reported the following:
THEFT – Cheryl Ceresini, 40, of Ephrata and, Joshua Weber, 25, of Ephrata, were arrested for retail theft and criminal conspiracy during an incident at Walmart, 890 E. Main St, Ephrata Township, Feb. 28. Walmart loss prevention employees observed the pair opening and concealing DVDs and leaving the store without paying for the items. A search incident to arrest revealed additional stolen merchandise. Ceresini was charged and taken to Lancaster County central arraignment pending arraignment and Weber will receive a court summons.
THEFT – Margarita Agosto-Laureano, 35, of Leola was stopped by store loss prevention employees as she attempted to leave Walmart, 890 E. Main St, Ephrata Township, without paying for merchandise. Agosto-Laureano will receive a court summons for the charge of retail theft.
DISORDERLY CONDUCT – Alex Crabbe, 23, of Ephrata, and Kenneth Sebert, 46, of Ephrata, are both being cited for disorderly conduct, following a disturbance in the 300 block of North State Street March 2. Crabbe is also being cited for public drunkenness.