- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Police investigate theft
The Ephrata Police Department reported the following:
THEFT – Cheryl Ceresini, 40, of Ephrata and, Joshua Weber, 25, of Ephrata, were arrested for retail theft and criminal conspiracy during an incident at Walmart, 890 E. Main St, Ephrata Township, Feb. 28. Walmart loss prevention employees observed the pair opening and concealing DVDs and leaving the store without paying for the items. A search incident to arrest revealed additional stolen merchandise. Ceresini was charged and taken to Lancaster County central arraignment pending arraignment and Weber will receive a court summons.
THEFT – Margarita Agosto-Laureano, 35, of Leola was stopped by store loss prevention employees as she attempted to leave Walmart, 890 E. Main St, Ephrata Township, without paying for merchandise. Agosto-Laureano will receive a court summons for the charge of retail theft.
DISORDERLY CONDUCT – Alex Crabbe, 23, of Ephrata, and Kenneth Sebert, 46, of Ephrata, are both being cited for disorderly conduct, following a disturbance in the 300 block of North State Street March 2. Crabbe is also being cited for public drunkenness.