- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
- Lowe’s, Aaron’s Acres team to upgrade Manheim park
- Flying high for fun — for now
- Countdown to Chocolate Walk
Police investigate theft
The Ephrata Police Department reported the following:
THEFT – Cheryl Ceresini, 40, of Ephrata and, Joshua Weber, 25, of Ephrata, were arrested for retail theft and criminal conspiracy during an incident at Walmart, 890 E. Main St, Ephrata Township, Feb. 28. Walmart loss prevention employees observed the pair opening and concealing DVDs and leaving the store without paying for the items. A search incident to arrest revealed additional stolen merchandise. Ceresini was charged and taken to Lancaster County central arraignment pending arraignment and Weber will receive a court summons.
THEFT – Margarita Agosto-Laureano, 35, of Leola was stopped by store loss prevention employees as she attempted to leave Walmart, 890 E. Main St, Ephrata Township, without paying for merchandise. Agosto-Laureano will receive a court summons for the charge of retail theft.
DISORDERLY CONDUCT – Alex Crabbe, 23, of Ephrata, and Kenneth Sebert, 46, of Ephrata, are both being cited for disorderly conduct, following a disturbance in the 300 block of North State Street March 2. Crabbe is also being cited for public drunkenness.