- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
Police investigate harassment incidents
The Manheim Borough Police Department reported the following:
HARASSMENT- David Lemon, 48, South Wolf Street, was charged with harassment after he continued a course of harassment by calling the victim numerous times, threatening her at 2:39 p.m. March 18 at 106 North Main Street.
HARASSMENT – Rebecca Merwin, 53, South Main Street, was charged with harassment after officers responded for a disturbance in progress where Merwin shoved and slapped a male victim in the hallway of the house at 5:06 p.m. March 23 at 33 South Main St.
UNAUTHORIZED USE – Taylor S. Eaves, 21, South Prince Street, Lancaster, was charged with unauthorized use of a vehicle after he took possession of the victim’s vehicle, driving it without their consent at 51 Hemlock Acres Court, Rapho Township, at 2 a.m. Feb. 8.
DRUG USE – Sandra J. Green, 51, Lehman Street, Lebanon, was charged with use and possession with intent to use drug paraphernalia after drug paraphernalia was found in her hotel room at 11:35 a.m. Feb. 19 at 2931 Lebanon Road, Rapho Township.
PUBLIC DRUNKENNESS – Stephen Yoder, 42, North Reading Road, Ephrata, was charged with public drunkenness after he was found wandering around the Manheim Borough building intoxicated at 2:24 a.m. March 23 near East High and South Wolf streets.
PUBLIC DRUNKENNESS – Lincoln Kover, 43, South Main Street, was charged with public drunkenness after he was found to be stumbling and wandering in the road intoxicated at 10:23 p.m. March 23 at 33 South Main St.